Thread: Using in-built camera in Lenovo Thinkpad T400

Using in-built camera in Lenovo Thinkpad T400

I have got brand new laptop which is Lenovo Thinkpad T400 but now i am having an issue regarding use of the Camera in the Lenova Thinkpad T400. I wanted to use the camera to take the picture but i am not aware of taking the same. So if possible then let me know how to take the picture with the Lenovo Thinkpad T400. Thanks in advance.

Re: Using in-built camera in Lenovo Thinkpad T400

As per my knowledge the Lenovo Thinkpad T400 is using the Twain importing. So for taking the picture you should have to use any of the application which are using the Twain Importing. So you can download or use any of the application which is using the Twain importing feature. Thats it!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simond View Post
    As per my knowledge the Lenovo Thinkpad T400 is using the Twain importing. So for taking the picture you should have to use any of the application which are using the Twain Importing. So you can download or use any of the application which is using the Twain importing feature. Thats it!!!!!!!
    I appreciate your quick response that you have given me but will you please let me know which application i should use for the same as i am not aware of any of the application which is using the Twain Importing.

I am using a nice application which is having features that supports the Twain importing. The one which i am using is known as the "PMView" that takes the picture easily and allow you to edit the picture as per your need. So if you also wanted to use this then download it from the internet and enjoy. I hope you will like it.

I have downloaded and tried using the PMView but let me tell you that i am unable to take the picture with the same. whenever i am trying to take the photo with the application it always display error message which is "Fail to connect camera". I have checked in the device manager but did not found any camera.

In that case i think that there might be possibilities that the camera of yours is not running the driver. You need to install the driver for your camera. If you have already installed the reinstall it for one more time. After that restart the system and see whether you are getting this work or not. Hope this will work for you.

If all the above replies are not working for you and you are still getting the problem with the same then let me tell you that the best you can do is to contact the service provider of your Laptop which is i think Lenovo. Contact the tech support of Lenovo and they will help you regarding your query.