Thread: R60e Does not power up

R60e Does not power up

My R60e Does not power up, it was blocked, I was tired to wait and hear the fan, I pulled the plug (I have no battery). 10 or 15 minutes after the computer has deigned to die, but when I tried it on again nothing to do. Anybody have an idea about my problem and what should I do thank you in advance, I'm in the Muse taker and therefore all the solutions.

Re: R60e Does not power up

Follow the steps which are mentioned below:
    • Unplug the adapter from the wall outlet, then plug it in to make sure it is properly connected and that the outlet is operational. If necessary, test the outlet with another device.
    • Make sure the power cord is connected to the computer.
    • Make sure you use the original adapter that came with your computer. To learn more about the adapters supplied with different models, see this document .
    • It may be that you have to recharge your battery. Press the small button battery. A four warning lights should illuminate to indicate the level of battery charge.

If the LED lights sector LED or whatever it is that there is no power failure. I always look for the CMOS (BIOS) maintained by the battery which could be totally a 0 volt hence the problem. How old is this laptop? because if i would know this hypothesis would be the case if it would be at least 4 years approx. Try to find this battery and replace it.

I would suggest you to Perform the following operation.
    1. Disconnect all devices connected to the computer including printers, hubs, keyboards, or mice.
    2. Simultaneously press the keys Control, Control, and power. if that solves the problem, the computer will boot.
    3. Reset Parameter RAM (PRAM).
    4. Reset the power management unit . You may need to restore the date and time (using the panel date and time on Mac OS 9 or Date & Time panel of System Preferences on Mac OS X).
    5. If you recently installed additional memory, make sure the installation is correct and it is compatible with your computer.
    6. Check if the computer starts when you remove the extra memory.
    7. If you still can not boot your computer, see the information service and support that you have been provided with the official website.

This may be due to a short circuit at the outlet to charge the PC (with the inside of it). I have a laptop and I just had this problem. With a gale force motivation, a screwdriver, a soldering iron and very lucky I got If it is still under warranty if not hesitate sending the note pressed salted ... with the guys who fix the laptops they make their money :-(

Most probably it has been dropped or the hard disk has burnt (you'll have the felt) is no risk of data loss. Is a 90% chance that its come to a technical problem if its not work even when the battery kidnap. When your magazine is connected to the mains (but not the pc) is that there is an LED lit

in this case your pc is in good shape ptetre charger is just what death or plug ... normally even if the charger is not connected to the PC industry but that the LED should light . If you have not changed the lontps you can use the manufacturer's warranty good luck