Thread: Disk Partitioning and OneKey Recovery Feature

Disk Partitioning and OneKey Recovery Feature

On the Lenovo (specifically SL500 ) , there is an icon " OneKey Recovery "to click to make the backup procedure . please tell me how should i create the partition in my lenovo laptop since the needs to be formatted. Provide the partitioning information also i have heard about the One restore feature also explain the same.

re: Disk Partitioning and OneKey Recovery Feature

1. Commonly called the Little Player Who Contains more you drive C and your Windows software pre-installed. Player MUST be resized C No, If your OneKey recovery may no longer function.

2. The largest Hard Disk D is called loan EST Who pays the storage of Personal Data Files Tells Your videos, music discs, etc. The visible image C and D ARE IN Windows, BUT a larger D drive contains all your data Personal. Player MUST be resized C No, If your OneKey recovery may no longer function.

3. The service partition (the partition, and no letter from Reader) EST Use the System Backup OneKey recovery partition and C. This invisible partition recovery need about 18-20 GB hard drive GB services division MUST be deleted Not otherwise your OneKey recovery work Can Do.
    Last edited by Simond; 23-06-2010 at 06:18 AM.

One of the advantages of having these partitions is to protect your personal data. If you need to use a retrieval system, OneKey, and personal data stored on drive D does not delete files on the C drive are restored. Disk Manager is a tool in place that allows you to view these three sections. You can access the Disk Management, click Control Panel - Tools -> Computer Management -> Disk Management.

One key recovery feature is one of the best feature for getting your data even if your system has been crashed no matter whether your windows boot or not you can simply recover all your data. I would suggest you to install the application on your system. It is made by cyberlink so it is reliable.