Thread: Thinkpad Lenovo X301 USB Port Replicator

Thinkpad Lenovo X301 USB Port Replicator

Well I am having Lenovo X301, as you know that it does not have native docking station connector, and for that one have to use and USB port replicator. Hence I am looking for the USB port replicator. In short I need Thinkpad Lenovo X301 USB Port Replicator, if anybody have any related idea to this then please post your reply.

Re: Thinkpad Lenovo X301 USB Port Replicator

Currently I am using Lenovo X301 in accordance with the ThinkPad USB Port Replicator. For it smooth working I need install the driver that are available on the Lenovo official website. But one thing I like to say that when the data is passing via USB connection, most of the time laptop resets. One more thing speed of the mouse also slows down when data is passing through USB.

I start watching the market for mobile, in order to reacquire an instant messenger. I think wearing my choice on a laptop and its docking station / replicator. I notice that more and more of the manufacturers offer USB replicators. My question: How is the quality of these replicators for passing the video, network, USB, sound by a single USB2 port does not inspire confidence. Not to mention the fact that it is impossible to supply the PC through the replicator.

Dell, I saw the vostro is nice but no station. The D630 is also cool, and there is a station the budget would be around € 800/1000 max. Versatile is wifi, bluetooth, dvd and video dedicated ATI / Nvidia. Nothing very original Usage: Web, divx, mp3, office and maybe a little vmware (4GB RAM and DD 7200tr probably)

Lenovo reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications of products advertised on its website at any time without notice. The images are presented for illustration only. Lenovo is not responsible for photographic or typographic errors. Prices are shown inclusive. PCs shown here ship with an operating system.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The port replicator is”bedrock" on which you fix your laptop and it has several connection ports, serial, USB, etc. screen depending on the brand and also PCMCIA slots when you "walk" you can leave your laptop plugged in many products that you find in the computer system based on replicator.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Universal Dock (USB) wireless and advanced video features. Toshiba Europe GmbH announced today the release of the new port replicator Wireless USB Dynadock W10. The elegant black multifunction docking station and money is compatible with all Toshiba laptops and with most PC laptops and desktop PCs from other manufacturers.

The Dynadock W10 has yet to add mobility and comfort of laptops at home and in the office, says Marco Perino, General Manager EMEA at Toshiba Digital Products Division and Services (DPS). The wireless interface and the key reserved for the docking station facilitates the connection to the port replicator wireless and increase productivity for customers.