Thread: Lenovo R61i Screen problems

Lenovo R61i Screen problems

The laptop screen from my father's laptop which is a Lenovo R61i turns off after a few minutes later, sometimes more often! The laptop gives no sign as it is turned on. However, if you light a torch on the screen looks all man if a little pale and could theoretically continue all the time with. What is the actual problem can anyone tell me. Any one has faced such kind of error please suggest a solution to get rid of this Lenovo R61i Screen problems.

Re: Lenovo R61i Screen problems

Since enteder is the backlight on the mind, or the cable (but probably the former). Your father should, if necessary, once inquire at the lenovo service center . The error is unfortunately clear and correct with drivers or the like Niche. However, at worlds Preiwerter as an LCD panel jae and on the model probably still worthwhile. Hope that your problem will be fixed soon.

I am reassured that other people have problems with your display. My wife and I have two laptops and two (Toshiba and Acer), the displays were in the bucket. First, we have also tried it with display drivers, etc. - but no chance. One display had a pixel fault and the other is exactly the above error. The price to play in such cases, too large a role - the notebook display manufacturer buy = buy yourself a whole new! Who has given us since TDComponents really was. They have new, used and re-coated (refurbished - whatever that means) in the range - in every price range so it was.

Indeed, for a problem with the screen brightness, the problem often comes from the inverter (which does not cost very cheap and easy to replace for Somebody who knows a little tinkering). Make sure that the screen works well without the backlight. In this case, the seller to bear the repair or carry out (immediately if possible) an exchange with another laptop (same model), also apply for transfer of data from the hard drive. If the seller sent "walk around" the client, I do not recommend to throw the laptop in the face but rather ask to see the manager, the manager or contact a consumer association.

A solution against the black screen at startup not found on the net but on the book of my laptop manufacturer Packard Bell: "RESET THE COMPUTER". How? Remove the battery, disconnect the power supply, support at least 10 seconds on the power button, replace the battery, reconnect the mains, press the power button. AND ... it works. After a half day boat in the net and anxiety (motherboard? SD? And so on), the solution was there an arm of my laptop. If it works for you, pass the info.

if the operating system is missing it "enough" to reinstall another (the problem seems to instal CD obviously) but the laptop should not be dead, I'm wrong. the screen it's still something. if not try with Linux for example ... or windows .. but must have the proper license.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Try to remove the battery and charger and then you support 20s button on / off, once that is done, you replug the charger and you try to start. if it turns on OK if not try to switch the display using the hotkey (Fn +). if it persists, you remove the hard drive and you deliver it and you checking yet.