Thread: NMB keyboard for Lenovo X201.

NMB keyboard for Lenovo X201.

Previously there were only three dissimilar suppliers for the keyboards that are used in ThinkPads and you can alter it if you think that the other one is better compared to the current one you are having. In I am searching for the NMB keyboard for Lenovo X201. Or there are any suppliers left those can provide me this keyboard.

Re: NMB keyboard for Lenovo X201.

As far as I know NMB and Chicony are the only two suppliers left that can provide you the keyboard for X20x series. You can search for these two on the net and on their site just need to insert the serial and machine type you are having. Then a list will be displayed the keyboard that will best suited for your machine.

I received mine Lenovo X201and I have installed windows XP Service pack 2. I find it very well proportioned, lighter and less bulky compared to the last one I am having. I will stick with xp as long as Vista64 sp1 is out and that everything is stable. Finally the WUXGA screen is sublime, really. The fact that upwind is absolutely embarrassing. Finally, the NMB keyboard seems even better than my T42P - perhaps it is simply because it is new.

I am in possession of a T61 for about two months. Until then I was very satisfied and felt "protected" by the international three years return. Different reactions prompted me to select Lenovo. Following a battery connector problem, I could taste the efficiency and thoroughness of the VAS Lenovo. The downtime has been a week which is quite reasonable and the concern has been resolved. However, it return today, I fall on the Turbo Memory console and see that the ReadyBoost and ReadyDrive are disabled and grayed boxes activation. I also note the absence of the device in the console Intel. Surprised, I checked in Device Manager and found no trace of my Intel Turbo Memory 1GB. I check in using Everest Ultimate, same conclusion: not found.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I am also having this problem and I have called technical support thinking that they will help to resolve the issue but the response I have received from them is only waiting for long time and nothing else. At this stage it does not even know what an Intel Turbo Memory and under almost hear that I had removed before sending the machine, whereas it is a removable device. This kind of accusation is already not very good.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Is there a special trick to run the wireless G? (I have a 4965AGN)? Unable to get an IP using DHCP - and if I put a fixed IP I have preferred catastrophic, such third of lost packets. I tried all channels on my router and also to force in 811b - without success. Any idea related to this issue. If you have then do not hesitate to post.

Well I am having operating system as XP and Vista x64 I mean dual boot. The most impressive gain in performance is VMWare Workstation x64 and x64 Internet Explorer. I feel like having another machine. All my application to x32 is installed correctly - the only problem is that I still have my 3G data card that does not work in spite of x64 drivers. Otherwise, everything seems more highly reactive, and yet I have not settled yet, everything is default.