Thread: Iphone 4 MobileMe

Iphone 4 MobileMe

I am looking forward to purchase a new iphone 4 for my self. Since i ma bored of my cell phone after using it for about a year. In have heard a lot about the MobileMe. Since i have never used an apple product ever before and hence i am not able to understand the MobileMe service for iPhone 4. is this feature available for iPhone 4 or not. please elaborate on this.

Re: Iphone 4 MobileMe

With MobileMe you can synchronize e-mails, contacts and appointments. Here, users get a new e-mail address. The service also syncs bookmarks in the Safari browser, it provides an online hard drive and a web gallery for photos ready and it allows to find and lock a lost iPhone or iPad. Similar features also offer the BlackBerry Enterprise service of the Canadian company RIM , which has for some time already in a free version there is, in which not all the typical "features are included.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

This MobileMe application will help you to find your lost iPhone or iPad, You just need to install this free application on any other iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Sign in to your account MobileMe, to see the location of your lost device on the map, display a message on it or get it to play sound. You can remotely lock the device to prevent leakage of confidential data, or even completely erase the memory if you do not believe in the possibility of returning the device.
    Last edited by Pugsly; 26-06-2010 at 11:50 PM.

Mobile Me is a synchronization software that lets iPod, iPad or iPhone users their notes, appointments or messages with a PC or Mac can synchronize e. For this purpose, changes the user on a server stored and always at the mobile devices using push technology transfer date. The service enables the continuous data between PC and Mac, iPhone and iPad . So far, MobileMe does the single-year license for 120 Dollars. So far only the first 60 days MobileMe use are free. The aim is to get the customer opportunity, before a paid order to test the service.

MobileMe the cloud service that is familiar to almost every Mac user. I decided to try and I have 60 good day trial period during which it is possible to understand this need you or not. I liked the service except for some moments (especially the price), so I decided to speculate what free analogues can replace it. you can send e-mail, synchronize contacts and calendar between iPhone, iPod Touch, Mac or PC (for Mac sync keychain, widgets, settings, elements of the dock, accounts Mail).

Apple updated the MobileMe interface which is an online service and has released new MobileMe-Mail application and Find My iPhone. New user interface - an icon with the image of clouds, when clicked, (or when you press Shift + Esc) disclosed panel Application Switcher, which allows one-click switch between Web applications MobileMe.

Recently the MobileMe application have been updated with the following features are
    • New user interface display formats - widescreen and compact - can better leverage your screen space and reducing the need for scrolling;
    • job opportunity in service me.com rules automatically organizing incoming messages, which will operate when receiving mail at all user devices - Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad;
    • archiving of selected messages in one click
    • toolbar to format text and create hyperlinks

In simple language MobileMe application can be termed as a Mobile tracking application which will help you to protect your phone from theft and loss. It is quiet possible that you may have a Mac at your home. A windows PC at your work place. You can access all these using a single MobileMe application. All your emails, contacts, and calendars in the cloud and automatically keeps them in sync across all your devices.