Thread: Wireless problem with Lenovo X100e and Window 7 Enterprise

Wireless problem with Lenovo X100e and Window 7 Enterprise

My company has bought the latest Lenovo X100e, and distributed to our employees. These laptops are having Window 7 operating system installed on it; there are no big issues with this but a small problem with the wireless drivers. We have installed the driver from the Lenovo website, and at the time of installation no error message was displayed but now when we are trying to connect in wireless network it just gives the message that it is unable to connect. Any suggestions for solving this wireless problem with Lenovo X100e and Window 7 Enterprise

Re: Wireless problem with Lenovo X100e and Window 7 Enterprise

I have installed window 7 on my Lenovo and from that day I am facing the problem with the wireless connection. The thing is that it denotes that the access point is coming in its range and when I am trying to connect it, it display the error message that it cannot connect. Everything is working fine the only problem is with the wireless connection the light on the WiFi card is ON and all the setting related to it are working fine, but finally the result is the that it will not connect. Is there any remedy for this problem?

Well I am not confident that this will work for you but it has solved my WiFi problem. Here are the steps that I have followed. Just make sure that the screen application is displaying that WiFi card is ON. After that shutdown you machine and after waiting for a minute or so reboot your machine, sometimes a reboot may also work. At that time just check for the light for the wireless card should turn green. If your wireless card light is turning green then you will be able to connect to wireless network. I cannot explain the reason for this but it worked for me.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

There are all the necessary ports are located on the left or right, the front of the computer is free. This model there is no video output; you can use HDMI if you have an HDTV equipped with this port. Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD integrated map is a classic for its graphics needs, and largely sufficient to turn professional with windows 7 Windows Aero 3D and games that are not too greedy
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am happy with my purchase, I always preferred the mobile professional, except that I often find them cheaper, but there with this model range has been entered into all you need for a professional by paying a very reasonable price. I had a reluctance to choose between HP 4510 and this ProBook Lenovo Thinkpad X100e but after a true comparison I find that the X100e is really all it takes to be great despite some minor flaws.

X100e with what I have NOT regretted my choice and if one day I plan to change I remain the same price range with a smaller screen but I am not ready to pay more for it! We know that the legacy IBM has maintained its quality, but also his generosity. I recommend this product but made for some attention to comparative model.

I bought this laptop, and I've never been content with a PC, yet they have very good configuration, before that one, it is awesome. Almost everything we know to run it plus it is already falling sometimes and it holds much more I think laptop from Lenovo, are really excellent value for money. Moreover, I find that it is neither too heavy nor too small nor too big of course and then it is complete, microphone, speaker quality, webcam etc.