Thread: Lenovo X60 wireless turns off automatically

Lenovo X60 wireless turns off automatically

I am having Lenovo X60 and the problem with it is that the wireless turns off automatically. What’s more if this happen I can turn ON the wireless until I restart the system. After rebooting the system it will work fine for some time and after that it switches OFF automatically. Anybody knows why Lenovo X60 wireless turns off automatically and any measure to fix it.

Re: Lenovo X60 wireless turns off automatically

Here is the simple solution for your problem you just need to go to the wireless card property that will find below the hardware management. Just make sure that the roaming is low and the power saving features are OFF. After that stop the power saving features of wireless card this will solve your problem.

The Bluetooth allows the X60 to communicate with small devices and devices: Eg a Bluetooth wireless mouse, a GPS Bluetooth, and above all, a Bluetooth mobile phone that can connect to the net using GPRS, EDGE, UMTS see Recent laptops. Advantages are that you can access Internet anywhere! And the disadvantage is that it is slow and a bit costly!

The X60s returns a reference to be compared to a PanasonicT4, finally a real keyboard and a 2 "5 on a 12"! I wonder how they did it against them to consume less than the X31/X40, with the same drives and especially new Solo / Duo ads are not as efficient. If anyone has an idea of what is the X1500? And how they hope to 4GB of RAM in a laptop strips in the 2GB are arranged?

I think prices will remain the same in providing student. The new series marks out of every 6-8 months just do not have to lower prices. I also think they have turned all the connector on the back of the X60 to be able to put a long-lasting battery that extends the rear and not below. But finally it depends on them what they will do.

Combining the functions of screen MultiView or MultiTouch and standard viewing angle of 170 degrees offered by the ThinkPad X60 are synonymous with excellent portability and superior ergonomics, including benefits that benefit professional’s health hospitals responsible for recording patient data, real estate agents taking notes on a house or coaches reviewing the statistics of a game. The X60 notebook also features sharp images, accurate colors and more vivid if one opts for more new high-resolution SXGA and display.

A study by IDC predicts that a number of convertible tablet PC shipments will reach more than one million this year and beyond four million in 2010, which means that we find the Tablet PC in a growing number of sectors activity. Mobile, the main buyers of tablet PCs include Lenovo professionals working in government and sectors of health, insurance, real estate, education and sales.