Thread: Point stick drivers are not working on Lenovo X100e

Point stick drivers are not working on Lenovo X100e

I have no idea what has happened to the drivers for the point stick from X40? I am using my Lenovo X100e for more than three weeks, now this driver is really terrible. It is only working with some of the programs and it is not scrolling in any operating system. I am searching for the setting to disable the touch pad but I am not able to find any kind of link for that. I have also checked the BIOS setting but no use, because no settings are given related to it. I just want to know why point stick drivers are not working on Lenovo X100e.

Re: Point stick drivers are not working on Lenovo X100e

According to me you must give the touchpad a chance. It is one of the best things that I have used on the small machines. If you try to use it then it will be give a better pointing device if compared to pointing device. For disabling the trackpoint you can go to start then select control panel. You can also try to disable this through the windows device manager.

The only equipment listed under mouse and pointing devices are PS / 2 compatible mouse. I have no connection or installed a mouse driver. When I go to mouse properties the only device listed in the same PS / 2 compatible mouse. I first started my laptop and the mouse panel has two additional labels, one for the touchpad and pointing stick. Both are gone, has been the first time I see them go. I do not like, because there is a touchpad without scrolling capability, unless I use a stick from the point of the middle button.

I am also facing the similar driver problem with my Lenovo X100e. I am not able to find the control for PCI memory in my device. The driver is appearing with the question mark and nothing else can be seen. I have no idea whether it is related to the problem or not but I am not able to here that sound from my system.

This problem comes from the turbo memory "from Intel for Vista. Windows XP does not support this system (under vista it provides primarily to accelerate the start), so there are no drivers available under this OS, no need to get one! However, Lenovo has released a driver that disables it. In reality it installs a driver "virtual" for the "Turbo Memory", you will no longer have the question mark in device manager.

To install:

Click on the executable, it will install the driver files to the location "X: \ DRIVERS \ WIN \ Turbodis", X being the letter of the hard disk of your computer (by default "C: \). Then go to the Device Manager, right click on "PCI Memory Controller" then "update driver ..." Then "install from a list or specific location" Click "Browse" and point to the folder specified above ("X: \ DRIVERS \ WIN \ Turbodis", X being the letter of the hard disk of your computer, by default "C: \) The driver installation should then boot. You will then have a device called "Intel Reserved for Future Use Hardware" under "System Devices" in device manager.

I have used version 2.2 of Everest, I installed the driver following the link you sent me, I thank you also, but I still have no audio. The stupidest part about it is that it was I have mounted integrally my computer system and I have not even found the name of my motherboard. I will look away and noted all the references that I see.

I adapted this driver 'dummy' which declares the turbo memory in order to remove the exclamation point to the device. It does not install anything, but it's cleaner. It does not work with all PCs, but only one line should be changed to suit your hardware. You can search for this on net and after that if you have any further problem then let me know.