Thread: Lenovo SL500 audio issue using HDMI

Lenovo SL500 audio issue using HDMI

I use a Lenovo SL500 laptop. The problem is that the the device is not able to provide any audio output while trying to connect to the Samsung TV. I have tried a lot but still have no resolve or fix for the thing. This has caused to a huge problem. Please do help me out so that I can make the necessary change as required. It will be helpful. I use Windows 7 to the system.

Re: lenovo SL500 audio issue using HDMI

The issue could be well with the driver that is been installed. It could be that the driver is not proper or may have some bugs which have caused the issue. So in order to work out well and make the essential change you need to look for the new fresh copy of the driver and then make it install well to the system. This will then let you to get sort of the thing and process as required. Do check out for the issue and make changes.

Perform a reinstallation of the application or the driver that needs to be performed. It will be helpful and you can thus make the essential things to be worked as needed. So do by going to the control panel option and then select the desired application. Now you need to work by clicking on remove button and then restart the system. I hope this will then let you to get sort of the thing. Check out.

If there is a compatibility problem you can make the issue to be sorted well and that is it can be processed well by making the implementation that is right click on the installer.exe file and then install it under compatible mode for Windows Xp. As it is been done you may then need to perform the act by restarting the system. I hope it will help.

Install the upgraded driver and then make the change as needed. You need to get the latest upgraded driver tool from the manufacturer site and then download it to the system. Now make the installation of the same and perform the execution. I hope it will then be able to work and make the execution very well. So check for the same and work as required.

Re: Lenovo SL500 audio issue using HDMI

Run the system under safe mode and then make to install the application well under the same. As safe mode do not have much of the features and you can make the installer application to be installed well to the system and that too without any issue. So do check out for the thing and make work as required. It will be helpful for you.