Thread: Support for two external monitors on Lenovo ThinkPad X201

Support for two external monitors on Lenovo ThinkPad X201

I am planning to buy a Lenovo Thinkpad X201 but some query regarding this which i think can be solved with your help. Actually before buying it i wanted to know that is does it support the two external monitor with the X200 Ultrabase. The both device run at the 1080x1920 resolution. So if possible then let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Support for two external monitors on Lenovo ThinkPad X201

As per my knowledge it is possible for Support for two external monitors on Lenovo ThinkPad X201. For that you just have to get the Lenovo usb2dvi converter or better to have the ultrabase with the extra display port port. Choose any one of this and connect he external monitor to the device of your which you are looking for.

Thanks for the reply regarding the query of yours. But i am having one more query which is regarding the Graphic Output. As i am buying the Lenovo ThinkPad X201 and wanted to attach the external Monitor so wanted to know that the does it affect the Graphic quality of the display. I hope to get the solution of this also.

This technology has been introduced in the past only so when you are planning to enable this external monitor to the device then let me tell you both are having the same resolution and they can work together. So if you are planning to make the same then you can go with the same. Also let me know if there more issue with the same.

As you are worried about the Monitor which you are trying to connect and wanted to know about the Graphic Output then let me tell you that both are using the same resolution so there is no problem with the Output. You will get the proper output with the same. Just do as you planned and enjoy.

Thanks for the reply that you have given me i have gone through the replies and now i am having the enough knowledge for the Support for two external monitors on Lenovo ThinkPad X201. I am now moving to set the external monitor. And if there is any issue regarding the same then let you know about it.