Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Lenovo G550 "Energy Management Driver" XP driver do not exist

Portable Devices

Old 21-06-2010

Lenovo G550 "Energy Management Driver" XP driver do not exist

I am using a Lenovo G550 from last one year. This laptop consumes the more power than its requirements. I want to install energy saving a application on this laptop but this laptop is also having it own Energy Management System but this was corrupted. My laptop is running on windows XP operating system. Can anyone tell me that from where can I download the Energy Management Driver for my laptop, please help me.

Old 21-06-2010

Re: Lenovo G550 "Energy Management Driver" XP driver do not exist

There is available Energy Management Driver for Lenovo laptop. You can easily download the driver from the official web site of the Lenovo. Just go to Lenovo web site and then search for the Energy Management the then there link will be displayed for downloading a Energy Management Driver. After downloading an energy management you can install in your laptop.
Old 21-06-2010

You have to perform System Restore before install the driver
Install Xp drivers just fom this link only: http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/en...egoryID=600154
DON'T INSTALL AUDIO DRIVER
By the way my XP was freeze on shutdown from any position.
Old 21-06-2010

First I had installed windows XP and my computer was freezing every several minutes. After doing this I had installed windows 7 and what time I have install the graphic card I unchecked the nvidia audio driver. The system split for a day and begins to hanging again after the windows update !!!
Old 22-06-2010

It is greatly suggested to forever use the most current driver version obtainable. Do not forget to make sure through our site as often as probable in order to continue updated on the newest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point previous to installing a device driver. This will assist if you installed a incorrect driver. Problems can occur when your hardware machine is too old or not supported any longer.
Old 22-06-2010

Hi, maybe you can try to use a software for drivers updating, like driver detective
or driver genius
They usually suggest you the right driver avoid long searches.
Old 23-06-2010

I don't comprehend why Lenovo don't would like to liberate or generate the S10 Energy Management for Vista. I went to the service center and they told me that with no the Energy Management drive the Fn+F5 will not labor and that told me so as to the S10 was a net book which it ought to only run on Windows XP however funny thing is that they have the appication like EasyCapture, ReadyComm & Veriface for Vista on their website.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,