Thread: Lenovo Thinkpad T61 wireless radio problem

Lenovo Thinkpad T61 wireless radio problem

I have bought Lenovo ThinkPad T61 and having no issue till yesterday but today when i have started with the game i come to know that there is some problem connecting to the Wireless router. I have just made the new location with the help of the LAN cable and started getting the ThinkVantage and after that i started getting this issue. It is showing that Wireless Radio Off. If possible then let me know about the solution of it. Thank you.

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad T61 wireless radio problem

First thing that i will advise you is to check that your device is under the Warranty period or not. If it is under warranty period then go through the store and fix the problem with the help of the Lenovo service center.Just walk in for Service center and discuss the problem of your and they will fix the issue of yours.

I think that your Wireless card driver might be got corrupted or not functioning properly. So if you want you can download the latest driver for the same and install it on your system. Installation of this will update the driver. And the issue related to the device of you might got resolve. So try this out and let me know about it.

As per suggestion you have to installed the PC Doctor 5 on your system and check whether all the system is running fine or not. This tool is detect the Wireless card status and working. Just install this tool and then test the Wireless Card status. This will detect and if it is defective then it will let you know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by halina View Post
    As per suggestion you have to installed the PC Doctor 5 on your system and check whether all the system is running fine or not. This tool is detect the Wireless card status and working. Just install this tool and then test the Wireless Card status. This will detect and if it is defective then it will let you know about it.
    I have checked with the PC Doctor tools but nothing was detected as defective everything is working fine and no error found. So please let me know what next step that i should take.

Are you using the Access Connection Manager by any chance. If you are using the Access Connection Manager then i will request you to uninstall the same for once and see whether the issue of your got resolve or not. I am suggesting you this as i was having the same issue and i have did that and resolved my issue.

I am having a link which is having some common problem discussed in the same and having the solution for the same is discussed. So if you can then just go through the below given link and try to detect the problem and go with the solution of the same. Here are the link for the same.
    Wireless Problem and solution