Thread: Cannot Find Flash File for Micromax Q2?

Cannot Find Flash File for Micromax Q2?

I am seeking for dual Sim phone Where should I Use my both Sim card in one Phone. So, I buy Micromax Q2 which has ability to Run both network at a time. I love Qwerty Keypad of this phone because I using this phone for chatting. I want to flash my phone because when I try to play Games or try to run any Application my phone is getting restarted.so, i decided to flash my phone. I am searching for Flash file of Micromax Q2 on internet but I cannot find to any website. So, Anyone tell me that from where should I download Flash file for Micromax Q2?

Re: Cannot Find Flash File for Micromax Q2?

hey friends, I have Micromax Q2 and really happy to use this phone. Before a month, I got a problem in my phones. My phone is continuously hanged twice or thrice within a day. This problem is an software issue and I need to flash my phone. At that time got a flash file from one website but I forgot the name of Website. So, At now I cannot have proper Url of flash file but if you can search this keyword "flash file for Micromax Q2" on Google or “TINNO25_08A_GEMINI_BOOTLOADER_V005_MT6225_E505E_CH INA_V1.bin” search for this file on Google. So, I am sure you get flash file. There are many websites which have flash file available for this phone.

I am also using Micromax Q2 Phone. I love Micromax because they provide many Features in this chip range which is not provided by any other Company. I also want to flash my phone because working very slow. I make a search on internet and got a file but it cannot work proper. I think It is because of lack of knowledge in flashing phone because I am new buddy in installing flash file on phone. So, Anyone please Guide me Steps to flash Micromax Q2?

I have Micromax q7. It is superb phone but my friend having troubled with his Micromax Q2. He came at my home tell me about his problem. We make Google search and after searching on many websites and forums we get solution. If you don’t know how to flash your phone. I give you the Steps for flashing your Phone. I am sure at this time you can flash your phone successfully.
    Steps:
    • First switch-off your Phone
    • Connect it with Pc Or laptop
    • Just Open your Flasher
    • Press Power Key for 30 second
    • Phone is going to in boot mode and connected
    • Select com
    • Select flash file and press ok Button
    • Now press start button.
    • Wait for this message “Micromax Q2 successfully Flashed”

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Shoya View Post
    I am searching for Flash file of Micromax Q2 on internet but I cannot find to any website. So, Anyone tell me that from where should I download Flash file for Micromax Q2?
    You can download it from below URL
    Micromax Flash