Thread: Lenovo T41 ThinkPad wireless card problem

Lenovo T41 ThinkPad wireless card problem

I am having a Lenovo T41 ThinkPad wireless card problem and I am having the following configuration. Lenovo T41 and its type is 2373-9FU. I have tried to install intel driver because it was suggested to do so, but unfortunately these drivers are not working. The wireless card I am having is Anatel and its configuration is IC: 349E-T60H786U and CMII ID: 2003DJ1604. I really need help to solve this problem because I am facing this problem for more than two weeks.

Re: Lenovo T41 ThinkPad wireless card problem

I am also having this problem I have also tried the IWSETUP.EXE. I also went to device management and device, with 2 drivers is the need for an Ethernet controller and the other is an unknown device, when I try to update the driver of myself with the CPPCC - MPI of XP folder but it did not worked for me. According to me any one from windows or Cisco should provide the solution for this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Finally managed to install the drivers there's just a catch! In Device Manager, I have the total as I never had, but when I plug my Ethernet cable it nothing happens, and then I installed the driver for the USB connection and my USB ports do not detect my modem. Really it is annoying because I thought that after installing the drivers my problem will be solved but unfortunately I am not able to solve this issue.

For ONE computer connected to the Freebox, just set the DHCP so that it receives its IP address to the Freebox. Hence you want to share the Internet connection between multiple machines; you must also activate the router box from the management interface. However, this is beyond the scope of this forum, and we risk a call to order. There are many tutorials on this subject, you should find without too much difficulty. First of all, when the computer is connected to the box by an Ethernet cable, verify that the link is active, ie that the little light comes on.

Here I have a problem with my IBM ThinkPad R40 laptop is under xp I am in the device manager it myself out of the big yellow question mark with mark multimedia audio controller Ethernet Controller, Video Controller, pci modem, Unknown Device, I install the drivers that are on the site lenovo.com but nothing that happens.

I download all the drivers’ essential on Lenovo but my father told me that my network card is not good Notebook shows me the computer when I click the network card network card, it scored 1394 when I reinstall the driver for multimedia controller or other mark I cannot installer this material the equipment has not been installed because the wizard did not find the necessary software.

If the Touch Pad Does not work, "check the configuration in the ThinkPad Configuration program. If the Touch Pad is disabled, select Automatic to enable it. If the touch pad enabling "Does not correct the problem, continues with the Following: v Interactive Tests -> Mouse. In fact you always have in the peripheral manager?