Thread: Lenovo T23 is not powering up with good battery.

Lenovo T23 is not powering up with good battery.

My Lenovo T23 has just developed an issue with the power. Its power, and running, charges the battery without any problems, the AC adapter plugged in, but it will not boot only when the battery is a source of power. I have verified that the cells identified that this battery is working well in other Lenovo T23. I have also tested try different batteries on my Lenovo T23 but the same results. I checked all the connectors and the display line. This may be the motherboard problem? In short I just want to know why my Lenovo T23 is not powering up with good battery.

Re: Lenovo T23 is not powering up with good battery.

I have a similar problem with my Lenovo T42. Mine will start using the AC adapter and rechargeable battery. When I try to use it, the battery light come for a while, and then the system shut down. However, if I unplug the AC power adapter and a Windows startup, the system operating normally up to three hours on battery power. My question is, this is a hardware problem?
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Perhaps down the side of the board is "chip shelling." Remove the circuit board, and its top near the DC plug and the bottom of the battery's circuit board, while watching the side of the connector chip. In the absence of a corner or bend will guide you to the root cause of the problem. Sometimes you will find smoke signs on the plate that is inside the base cover.

If you have a good soldering experience of chips, or you know people who can do this, it will not cause a big problem. In many cases, from a damaged circuit board using the chip can be used in place of “blasted “one. If you are in luck, only four of the board needs to re-coil it after the removal of surface oxidation of the fine soldering.

If I boot the Lenovo T42 with the power connector of the notebook computer, remove the power supply after a few minutes and let it run on battery, then I can reboot it the without any problems related to battery, it still runs well. I just want to find out, if I am have facing the problem of inductance. Anybody is there who can tell me about this issue, if inductance of these systems can cause battery to restart.

If your motherboard has a loose inductor problem, it cannot boot or exchange the battery alone, or it can be intermittent working fine. I have a few standard Lenovo T23 system will refuse to boot, usually symptoms of surging fans. However, if I bend near the top left corner of the front-line base, and then I get a notebook computer to boot. This is indeed the difference is completely disconnected or inductive connection.

While Dell did during the passage of the Latitude line C to D, the transition to the T60 series is accompanied by significant changes. First, even if they still carry the logo “IBM Thinkpad”, these new machines has been designed under the auspices of Lenovo acquired the PC division of IBM. Then, changing the line accompanied by some new formats including batteries, Dockings well as for power outlets.