Thread: Audio stutter problem on Lenovo T61P.

Audio stutter problem on Lenovo T61P.

I have been looking for over the past three hours, but no successful solution. The problem occurs only in volume over a certain level range. It does not display itself when through the headphones, or when playing at low volume. Use Winamp and WMP test, with known good MP3. I am using a T61p, 6460 - 6XG. I know the reason for this but I do not have the solution hence I need the solution for this audio stutter problem on the Lenovo T61P.

Re: Audio stutter problem on Lenovo T61P.

I am also facing the similar problem. I am having dual boot, Windows XP SP3 with Windows Vista Ultimate SP1, the two sides of the operating system shows the same problem. The two sides of the operating system is fresh install and I think that's bare bones is not completely unnecessary to install the software and the latest information from "the date of installation of Microsoft Update" and "association update." Upgrade to the latest version, the problem is not resolved.

I have "Enable audio features" but check box does not resolve the problem. I had to upgrade to next door warranty and replacement system board has a solution to a collapse of the 570M, so I called the customer support and go through a compelling mobile phone, it is a side barriers to people suffering but I am sure for one thing that it is not the software problem, and the next this is that there is no know a solution?
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I think that the latest in Lenovo's series is having this stuttering issue. I wonder if this is significant or not, I inserted a 2-channel stereo last night T61p. Sound very bad, almost like playing underwater. It's like some places to take the DSP attempts to remove singing, or form to the front and center speakers with disabled DD5.1. Does the IBM / Lenovo, have any idea related to this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you have configured your dual-boot operating system unit and no longer use the pre-installed image of the unit, you will not get any operating system technical support, and any kind of association from customer support. In that case it will be better run the PC doctor so that it can fix the driver problem if you are having any. You will need to burn the CD version from the Lenovo website.

I am facing this problem with both T61 and also with the Vaio. I sent the VAIO away and they do a system restore, and it seems to solve the problem. So, now about 7 weeks, the problem did not happen until yesterday, when I watch some online content using WMP and prosperity, is the first audio drop out so the pop-up and 3 - 10 second stutter may be more. After restarting the system it happened again. So, I look forward to WMP performance, found a check box "automatically download codecs" is selected by default. But that also did not resolve the issue.

I am sure that my actions caused that case, when I play AVI video. I first noticed that, WMP will start to act like a little too long to load and start playing fun. I started WMP and YouTube still is of the load. This is the first time I saw the sudden appearance of very short sounds and crackling. As I loaded it in the next video began to stutter and drop out. So I disabled WMP decoder will automatically be downloaded and used K - lite adjustment tool, so far I have not seen any further problems related to it.