Thread: Lenovo T400 BIOS and virtualization

Lenovo T400 BIOS and virtualization

I have bought up the Lenovo T400 which i have bought up and now i wanted to enable virtualization. I have seen that most of the people are updating there BIOS but i am unable to find anything that will do the same with the Lenovo T400 that i am using. So here i am asking that if any one is having the solution for the same let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: Lenovo T400 BIOS and virtualization

i don't think that you have to try any kind of hacking for the Virtualization all you have to do is to take the below given step and that will make the virtualization for your device. But First let me know which BIOS version you are currently running. So that i can help you with the proper step for performing the Virtualization.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep23 View Post
    i don't think that you have to try any kind of hacking for the Virtualization all you have to do is to take the below given step and that will make the virtualization for your device. But First let me know which BIOS version you are currently running. So that i can help you with the proper step for performing the Virtualization.
    I have checked the BIOS version i am using and found that i was using the 7UET66WW (2.16) and i have updated to the 86. I think this much information is useful for the same.

For that here i am giving you some of the useful step that will help you to perform the same.
    1. Restart your Computer
    2. Enter the BIOS menu
    3. Jump to Config
    4. Go to the CPU
    5. Now enter the tel Virtualization Technology and Intel VT

Thats it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deep23 View Post
    For that here i am giving you some of the useful step that will help you to perform the same.
    1. Restart your Computer
    2. Enter the BIOS menu
    3. Jump to Config
    4. Go to the CPU
    5. Now enter the tel Virtualization Technology and Intel VT

Thats it!!!
    I have gone through the same which you are talking about but let me tell you that it is not working for me. So possible then let me know some more solution for it.

First let me know when you are updating at that time full power off power on cycle? OF not then try to do the same and see whether it is working for you or not. Also let me know about your processor which you are using as i have heard that there are some of processor does not allow the Virtualization.

Hey thanks for helping me out with the issue that i have asked about but let me tell you that i have sorted out the issue with the solution that i have got with the help of one forum. Actually the problem is with the supervisor password set. I appreciate spending your time regarding my query.