Thread: How to upgrade Lenovo T500 graphic card?

How to upgrade Lenovo T500 graphic card?

I picked up a T500 P8600 processor, which seems to have only one graphics card. Intel is one now I bought this laptop thinking will also have its Radeon cards, but it did not. Is it possible it to another graphics card? I will use the two-dimensional three-dimensional design in notebook AutoCAD / Inventor. In short I want to know how to upgrade Lenovo T500 graphic card.

Re: How to upgrade Lenovo T500 graphic card?

You cannot add a graphics card, in most cases, notebook computers; this is one of a case. But you can buy a graphics card expansion slot advanced dock, but they are not cheap. Intel graphics card 'is not the actual graphics card, its onboard graphics, which pull the system memory, there will be more than the actual graphics like ATI or Nvidia graphics card that can cause the performance decreased. Three-dimensional design, you will almost certainly need some type of independent graphics card.

This is a used unit or a new purchase? If it is used I would propose to enter the BIOS and make sure that the unit did not lock the integrated graphics. If you do not want to take this really is your best system. If you are looking for work in this regard, and using a desk in an external monitor to see to vidock method, which uses an external video card and Express Card to PCI adapters.

I have an IBM Lenovo 3000 N200 and I downgraded Windows XP SP2. I installed the patch for the recognition and the UAA driver for Windows Realtek. The system does not always detect my soundcard or not the modem. I did not even unknown components in the transmission peripheral devices. Have an idea?

I have a Lenovo 3000 N200 that I have just had, and I wanted to change the vista in XP and all drivers are left with. The sudden nothing is installed on my PC. And I've been visited on the site Lenovo but I failed to install either. It would be nice to show me how you did it because I have no CD driver for my laptop because I have been sent.

I have a Lenovo N200 which I have no cd driver because gave it to me. I wanted to change the system in XP and everything was uninstalled. I am very annoyed because I need my laptop to my projects and I just read your message saying that you did it. You could give me the trick? I would really appreciate you. I already went to the Lenovo site, but I failed to install what I downloaded.

I have a solution just go into the bios setup f1 to clicks at the beginning of demerge then you are looking for something on the hard disc is written above a sata hdd and this thing is on you then you deactivated your recovery facility and it works if you got a problem I re contact you would explain step by step for me it is the CD of drivers that I did not create, so how do I get them all