Thread: Issues with Lenovo T23 screen.

Issues with Lenovo T23 screen.

It's been a few days my laptop emitted a beep 2-3 times a day, but it does not unduly worried yesterday evening one fell swoop, screen goes black after another beep. I tried to turn it off and let it rest before restarting. No more contrast on the screen is almost black; I see it anyway, by tilting the screen that windows starts up then only black screen can be seen. I am unable to find any way to see the desktop. I do not know why I am getting issues with Lenovo T23 screen. But need the solution for these issues.

Re: Issues with Lenovo T23 screen.

I am also getting the similar problem but there is not beeping sound with the Lenovo but the only issue of black screen. As for the T30 not beep either, but (randomly) a message that evokes the RAM. And only after filing the statement and put the strips he happened to restart. But it VERY random and if am exchanging the strips of another machine has given nothing more.

I have in my possession an IBM ThinkPad t23 and it will go well, but one snag, the LCD stays black I plugged into an external VGA screen and the same issue! But all the other devices are ok! I had heard of problem and it is of LCD screen in IBM laptops. Is there a way to repair it or any counter measures for this.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you have a Thinkpad which supports Windows 7, which the startup window appears and then disappears leaving a black screen, while continuing to load, it may be that for some reason, it is programmed an associated screen like a spotlight. Simply press the FN key and the F7 e same time and you get the picture on your laptop. Now if someone can explain why it confuses me that every time you start
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have a problem with my IBM t21 laptop is that my computer when I turn the screen turns on normal but after a minute it just goes black. Despite my test as I am having a hardware background still I am not able to solve the problem. If anybody else has any tip related to this then do not hesitate to post.

I also have in my possession a Thinkpad T21 and I have the following problem:When the power button, the lights are on and normally start flashing. I hear also the fan stops then reboot several times. So I turned off and when I try to relight, I hear the sound but the screen stays black. These two states are random, when I turn on the T21, it is doing one or the other. Sometimes a same happens when the computer turns on and load xp but the screen goes black and suddenly become the first state that I have described. You have any solution for this problem.

I have an IBM ThinkPad T21 that emits annoying sound; I checked the volume settings, and I am sure it is not muted. Yesterday by titillating the keyboard keys ThinkPad volume buttons and the three I had been sound and even listened to a CD entirely, still nothing that can help me solve this problem.