Thread: Which recovery disc to use on Lenovo Thinkpad T500

Which recovery disc to use on Lenovo Thinkpad T500

I am getting Lenovo Thinkpad T500 laptop. It is in working condition only my windows was working a bit slower. The issue with that was is I want to re-install Windows in that the seller gave a copy of recovery disc. He said that the disc came with the laptop. That does not look so. But when I run the disc windows is not restored properly. I want to fix back my laptop. I also want some highlights of this laptop.

Re: Which recovery disc to use on Lenovo Thinkpad T500

The best way to fix your laptop is downloading drivers directly from the official site of Lenovo. You can got that. I had given a direct link below. You can click on that and then click on Drivers under the support column. Put your laptop model number which is T500 and then choose your operating system you are using. You can download full drivers and then format with Windows bootable disc.
    Lenovo Recovey

You can ask for the customer care of Lenovo for a recovery disc. The disc can be ordered and they will ship you the same for some specific charges. Buy the same and then use it. Second thing you can see a recovery manager in the start menu of your system which is most common on most of the lenovo system. You can create you own recovery disc for that.

Lenovo Thinkpad is a nice system but a old model which enought for your work. It comes with Centrino 2, with a processor running at 2.26 GHz. It's an ultra-portable communicator. You will get Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth, DisplayPort, Gigabit Ethernet and Firewire in this portable system. You can use any bootable windows disc or usb to restore your operating system.

Lenovo ThinkPad T500 is a portable with 15.4 inch and 2.7 kg of weight. It is very portable. It has a more than adequate equipment for office. An Centrino 2 platform with a P8400 CPU, 2 GB of RAM, a 160GB hard drive, a graphics controller Intel Media Accelerator X4500, which has both a VGA and a DisplayPort. But there are lots of limitation in this ultraportable system.

Taking about the Ethernet you will get a port (10/100/1000) port modem or fax. This in addition to being extremely quiet appears to be quite suitable for the office but also all kinds of everyday work like video playback, image editing, DVD burning, etc. I had purchased this which offered me a 3 years guarantee and it works with 6 cell battery which gives around 6:30 hours of life.

I have a similar model with me and I got a removery manger in it. Most of the system have this. You can click on the recovery manager and create a disk for the same. This notebook designed for professionals and for office use / internet and basic media. My system has a Penryn processor, a high frequency RAM, disk space correctly, a fingerprint reader for easy and secure a proper connection with Wi-Fi n DisplayPort, and Firewire.