Thread: How to recover Master hard drive password?

How to recover Master hard drive password?

I am using my Lenovo system for more than a year, it was working fine but now I am facing a small problem. The thing is that I am not able to log in the BIOS for accessing the system through the user HDP. I was able to log in to that previously but now it is asking password for the same. I can log in to my XP system without any problem but the only problem is with the BIOS. So I want to know how to recover Master hard drive password? Or any way to delete the password from BIOS.

Re: How to recover Master hard drive password?

There is a method to remove the BIOS password but you must have some technical knowledge about it. In your system there is a BIOS battery you have remove that battery and start your system. After that place the battery in its place and then start your system. Your BIOS password will be removed. If you do not have the technical knowledge about it then it will be better to give your system for service. .
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It is really difficult to predict the fatal accident that damages a partition or erase a sensitive file on your system especially when backups are rare. Better to keep software that recovers the unrecoverable. The partition dedicated to storing data on a hard drive or memory card of his camera accidentally formatted. The recycle bin emptied although it contains the DivX movie downloaded almost completely untraceable after three days. And a backup of the data that goes back several months stunned PC users have no choice but to resort to specialized software to try to recover their data. The trial programs are generally content to detect recoverable files and partitions, but not restore any data. In contrast, full version, they are able to restore sensitive files and I am looking for such kind of software.

Once you see the crash, or if you lose or accidentally delete an important file, the first thing to do is stop all disk activity. In fact, if you continue to use this disk, you may overwrite the locations occupied by the recovered data. Then, the best method is to install the software data recovery on a different hard drive. This will also avoid overwrite your data and ensure optimal operation of the software, because if it is installed on a faulty part, it may not bring the expected results. To summarize, in order to ensure the success of the operation, you will need:
    - Stop all disk activity
    - Install a disk clean up your disk or damaged as a slave on another system healthy
    - Always install the software on a healthy disk recovery

The best thing that retrieves the data where all others fails is GetDataBack for NTFS or FAT32 depending on the case. If you looking for better then you are wasting your time he is the best. One thing I caught it, as CKOI license? Because they give the price of the license, the software is available in DL, but nothing is explained clearly.

On the digital one is limited by the cons on analog VHS tape it is normally seen that the head never rewrite the same place can be recovered more than 10 memory recall with previous quality that identifies the contents accurately. It's quite impressive mumuse by aligning with the head in real time; by the cons is pro gear to 25.000F. Nothing is ever lost, if it can be recovered.

The ideal is to not mess with backups when a server works with a wooden leg. They had to recover data, it should wonder whether all reconstructed in such a short time. They got lucky this week I just saw two companies that file for bankruptcy due to loss of information vital. Too bad but it happens every day, they left the drag strip on desks instead of spunk in fireproof safes and here is the result. All because of admin at the jerk who do their job thoroughly.