Thread: White screen on Panasonic PV- GS320.

White screen on Panasonic PV- GS320.

I have recently bought this Panasonic PV-GS320, it was working very smooth, I was also impressed with its functionality. However this Panasonic PV- GS320 has started giving me problem. Basically the problem is that the LCD screen on the Panasonic PV- GS320 is displaying only white screen. What more not functions is visible now. The only thing working fine is the view finder.
    Is anybody having solution for this problem of white screen on Panasonic PV- GS320?

Re: White screen on Panasonic PV- GS320.

The solution for this problem is really simple, the LCD cable that you are having on the Panasonic PV-GS320 is damaged and hence the LCD is appearing white. As soon as possible replace the cable and enjoy the functionality of Panasonic PV- GS320. I am sure after replacing the cable you will be able to solve this issue.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I have ordered a pack of camera with battery and cover, but it mistakenly delivered battery compatible photo device. But to our surprise, we found a credit to our account, after phone call; while we waited for the right battery for 6 weeks and announced today it would seem logical receive this battery. Would like to assume its delivery errors and we do not impose a compulsory purchase at a higher price of this battery to have the equipment necessary to make.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The device is lightweight, reliable; compact. These manipulations are facilitated by a clear menu, easy to read instructions on the screen. The batteries are reliable and take a long time. Recharging them is rapid. This is a bonus compared to other similar products that run on batteries. Do not hesitate to add this product filters tripod, lens converter or other.