Thread: External Hard Drive 320gb portable

External Hard Drive 320gb portable

I have been using a dell laptop which is running with windows 7. My laptop has a hard drive space of only 250 GB which i find now insufficient because now i wanted to copy some more data but the space is very low. So i am now looking forward to buy a new External Hard Drive 320gb portable which i can use to store my data. Please suggest which one should i buy.

Re: External Hard Drive 320gb portable

I would suggest you to go for the WD Elements Portable Hard Drives. Since these hard drives are Clean lines, prevailing shape, and WD excellence make WD Elements Portable drives a simply reasonably priced key to your portable data storage space needs. A simple, high quality portable drive which can be carried somewhat easily . Simply connect it in to any USB port and start saving your photos, music, video, and files.

Put your data in your pocket and take them easily with this portable storage solution with unparalleled finesse. Even the cable folds up compactly. A range of colors available, choose one that best suits your taste and you will differentiate your new drive other. Access your files with incredible ease: you simply need to put the disk on the desktop FreeAgent station. No need for bulky cable. Sync content between your PC and professionals to always have the latest versions of your documents. Discover a data transfer with ultra-fast USB 2.0 interface. Get a quick start with preloaded software. No need CD!

Transcend again proves his expertise with the ultra portable hard drive resistant StoreJet 25 Mobile. Compact and lightweight, the StoreJet 25M has a case silicone shock resistant and landslides in which there is a high-capacity hard disk. With its proprietary anti-shock, no more data is unlikely to be lost following an unexpected shock!. It is Compact and lightweight, easy to carry and also USB 2.0 High Speed (USB 1.1 compatible). StoreJet Software includes planning and managing the functions of backup, security and compression.

Portable hard drive WD My Passport Essential Carry your music, videos and photos with style. Compact and stylish, it offers a large storage capacity. Choose the one that meets your fashion cravings. Powered by USB drive is powered directly through the USB port of your computer. No other power source is required. Data Synchronized and secure: Connect My Passport into any PC, edit files, read e-mails and view your photos. Then synchronize all changes once you return to your home computer, your home or office. Your data is protected with 128-bit encryption.

With the new range of units SSDNow solid state memory, Kingston now offers products for businesses. The brand new range uses Intel's SSD technology, which offers the best performance of this booming market. The model is designed for server environments and is the senior product line SSD Kingston.