Thread: Panasonic Pv-dv 900

Panasonic Pv-dv 900

I am thinking to purchase the PANASONIC PV-DV 900. I am not having enough idea about this product. So thought to take some views of you guys. Provide some information that contains the technical and product specifications. Hoping that somebody from your side may be interested in helping me. Please provide some detailed information about the same topic.

Re: Panasonic Pv-dv 900

This digital cam-recorder Has Nearly the same functions DV910 Than the purpose it's cheaper Than this one (at least $ 200). The only differences are There's no built in light, the LCD screen is 2.5 "and There's no remote control. So I would Advise you maybe, if you want to save money to buy the DV900. In addition to That, you can find it Prices SUCH like $ 600 In Some places on the net. And, Does That price then this is really the best product you can find features with only $ 900 that cam-recorders have.!!

Some good things about it: the battery can be charged in less Than two hours, it's really easy to use, you can learn it in 20 minutes. Moreover, like Any Other digital cam-recorder the Image Quality is really good and the audio too. Another interesting Things For Those of Us Who wants to make movies on computers, Is The firewire port (I-link gold Called IE-1394) That Enables You to Directly import your movies on your personal computer. This feature is nice for giving further of you who'd like to Enhance your movies with titles or holidays That only effects computers can make. The only thing you would Is That Have to buy in additional adapt card for That on your computer (firewire card gold Called IE-1394 adapted from $ 100 to $ 600).

I would say to Conclude That for the price of $ 600 it's the best product you can find in the stores. Maybe it lacs Some edit functions, goal if you buy SUCH kind of product you're bad at having a new serie a PC and a firewire card so you can do great Things with your cam-recorder. And it's easier Than a standard one.

You will also get the Mega Optical Image Stabilizer feature. The mega optical image stabilization helps produce nice clear pictures by compensating for shake when shooting view. Gyro sensors detect the magnitude and direction of movement while linear motors move the lenses accordingly in to provide the necessary compensation. Because it is an optical system, unlike an electronic stabilizer, image is corrected before it reaches the CCD, so there is no degradation of image quality.