Thread: Unregistered SIM of LG Net 10.

Unregistered SIM of LG Net 10.

I have recently got my LG Net 10 phone everything works well but there are about a fortune I mark my phone unregistered SIM. I do not have any idea what has happened to this phone the only thing able to see on the display of my phone is the unregistered SIM. I need the solution for this unregistered SIM of LG Net 10 problem. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: Unregistered SIM of LG Net 10.

I just to buy the LG viewty and inserted my SIM card after 30 seconds the following message appears "unregistered SIM" what that mean?

I have viewty with a subscription and I cannot connect to Internet and cannot retrieve my mail. Is there a way to find my commentary and connect?
    Thank you in advance
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

After unlocking my laptop that was blocked on SFR using the method of the software. It accepts all the chips all the operators. But now I am facing a big problem that is “SIM NOT RECORDED “with all the chips are SFR! Can anybody provide the solution for this related problem or anybody have any idea related to this problem? Thank you in advance for your help.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Contact your operator and I think and believer that it is normal that you unlock your mobile, although I have not seen and heard it but after a good release.

Since the release was done so wild through software that is part of the risks. Maybe it will flash the firmware.
    I have flash my dacor Firmware that has been provided with work because I have not spent all my money in a laptop that I will never apart photos.

If the problem persist then it will be better to go to an authorized service center LG.

I have a Nokia e 63 and two days since I cannot make calls or receive calls with my AC is not recorded SIM. My friend has suggested me that such a message may appear if you make the portability of your number, when changing operator. I have recently changed operators is there any need to contact the operator of the phone.