Thread: PUK code is blocked on LG 300g net10

PUK code is blocked on LG 300g net10

I am using my LG 300g net10 it was working fine but from the last month this phone is giving a weird problem. Actually the thing is that my brother sends me text messages on my LG 300g net10 and when I am trying to alter the code it display the message that “The code for PUK is blocked” and I need to contact the provider for unlocking that. Whatever maybe the reason but I want to know why PUK code is blocked on LG 300g net10.

Re: PUK code is blocked on LG 300g net10

If your phone is displaying the message that the “The code for PUK is blocked” then you are facing the same problem that I was facing. For solving this issue I have contacted Net10 and discussed the problem with them and the solution they have provided is bit annoying. Actually they said that I have to replace the SIM card with the new on. But this is not a good solution for me because if I replace the SIM card then I will lose all the contacts and the other information that I have stored and I have not created the backup for that.

I bought the LG Rumor tonight and I wonder how I can get an mp3 file or MMF as my ringtone.

I downloaded a ringtone on my phone, it is in mp3 format. I did some research and discovered that it should be in. Mmf, so I easily converted.

Now, when I put it MMF on my micro SD card and go into ringtones, I cannot display it and let me select it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

Yes I’m having the same problem also; my cell is with virgin mobile
    If your check with Sprint a few videos on youtube there’s a way to do with Sprint but my friend said that, Sprint won’t let me do it like this, what I do is make a black on my pc the screen size of the LG Rumor and get a 30 second clip of what do you want the ringtone off and put in Windows Movie Maker and make a movie, then convert it to 3gp online
    I want to which will be better option to go for.

Well, I just used my phone earlier today.
    This phone minutes, and I have minutes and I am still able to use it a while (plus this)
    My son played with him and I have no idea what he has done.
    My phone has done this before, but a power cycle a good old usually disappears in place. But in vain. I was wondering if there are other tricks that can resolve this shit. Because if this terrible inconvenience.

My friend gave me a phone and I think it is already activated. The fact is that it is a LG Voyager LG VX10000 and he does not know the password because it was his friend who gave him the charger so I went ahead and found a charger. I discovered it was locked and every time I call * 228 is the menu Underground PC, so I think it is already flashed. How Can I get the password now?

The best way to unlock your phone with LG LAB LGNPST version using # 228 or # 228 combo only works if you are not locked out of your phone, but if you're okay, then # 228 does not work. The necessary files: LGNPST LAB 1.1 or higher. DLL file to your phone. exp VX9700 AKA the Dare has a vx9700.DLL / installer for LGNPST. Load LGNPST: Connect your phone to the computer. There is a tab that says phone settings click on this. Box up and going down there is a button that say (Click this) all information will come, to understand what is your lock codes and if you click write then there is the code for the last 4 of your phone number, unless you manually change the code in the fields correctly, this code will that you have never changed.