Thread: Vista does not recognized the PANASONIC PV-DV203D

Vista does not recognized the PANASONIC PV-DV203D

I am having the PANASONIC PV-DV203D which is not getting connected with my operating system. I am using Windows Vista as operating system and when I connect the mentioned camcorder via USB to my system, it is not detecting it. Before this I was using the Windows XP and it was working flawlessly. But due to some reasons I have to switch XP to Vista and I don't want to move to XP now. Please anyone suggest me some solution so that I can fix this issue.

Re: Vista does not recognized the PANASONIC PV-DV203D

I am sure that you have not updated the drivers properly. You will have to install the drivers that should be updated and compatible with the Windows Vista. If you are having Internet you can do that directly just by clicking the update driver from the Device Manager. Otherwise after connecting the device, if you are not having the proper device, go to the Device Manager and check that it is properly detected or not. If it is not detected then right click on it and then click on update from Internet. I am sure that your problem will get resolved after doing this.

The only solution is that you will have to install the proper drivers that should compatible with the Windows Vista. It was working properly with XP because Panasonic provides the drivers that supports the Windows XP. Now, you are using the Vista, so you will have to install the drivers that are compatible with it. Hope you got the point why your Vista was not recognizing your camcorder.

With the Panasonic camcorder, you may charge the spare battery while still using the device. Of the ordinary camcorders, charging is done with the battery in the device so it is impossible to record during charging. You can also use an Audio Dubbing. This feature allows you to replace the audio without affecting the video recording (standard recording speed only). You are now able to add stunning effects in digital recording and playback modes to give your projects a more personal and professional invoice.

After connecting the camera to a PC via a USB cable, there to start Windows Messenger to instantly transform the device into a webcam. That is ideal for teleconferencing over the Internet or to communicate with friends or family. Thanks to the SD card slot, you can capture still images for sending PC. You can also use your camcorder as an external storage device. Thus, using the included USB cable, you will able to transfer photos, data files and even moving images from the camcorder to a PC and vice versa.