Thread: How to unlock LG Net 10?

How to unlock LG Net 10?

I have recently bought the LG Net 10 and I have forgotten the lock code for this phone. I really need my phone tonight, and the customer service is closed. Is there any way to unlock this phone? I really need to know how to unlock LG Net 10? If anybody has any ideas related to it then please reply I will be really thankful.

Re: How to unlock LG Net 10?

As far as I know you have to contact to customer service. Well I am planning to take a phone package for the duration of my stay in the United States. A basic package such as "Card" should suffice for me. Major brands offer this type of offer but until then I had never gone into the detail. For Area "southwestern" Verizon does offer a good coverage?
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Why not just keep your own phone with your operator and see how much you come back and at worst buy a phone card to call U.S. to Europe (like scratch card you and you must type a number to call from anywhere number!)
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Last summer, I left the U.S. with four friends. One of us had an unlocked phone we bought a local sim card that we put into the phone. I cannot tell you the name of the operator or the price but I remember it was really cheap and really interesting. Our families called us on this phone.

I do not remember that we had any problems in network coverage Parks oust American
    So if your phone is not unlocked, I advise you to call your operator to get it unlocked and verifies that it is tri-band. After it's easy and cheap

My intention was to go into a Walmart.

Verizon usually offers a good national coverage. Out of curiosity, a card of 15, 30 or $ 50 is the talktime you can get.

The big advantage of taking place on the phone is to avoid compatibility problems electrical outlet or charger.

You can also buy in large chain stores, including Wal-Mart, a Net10 phones for $ 30 and AC included a phone card valid for 300 minutes anywhere in USA. The coverage is good. It depends if you use the text message (sms) but with a Verizon card $ 250 30 min I think (over 4 hours) and I think Verizon has the best network

I bought a Net10 phone operator last year to just over $ 30 (I had not taken the first prize but the one above). I call 300min. My family called me with a freebox (free call for them) and the minutes were counted for us. 1 min amounted to slightly more than a minute to call.

This solution is very convenient when you do not have a computer (with Skype) or internet connection. It can be joined any time. I confirm there is no need for proof of address. I do not remember having to address. The saleswoman has activated the line directly in the store. This year I plan to leave with and just bought some credit but also use Skype.