Thread: iPhone 3Gs finds no wifi

iPhone 3Gs finds no wifi

Already know that I made long and tedious research to not bother you for nothing, but nothing has changed. I have an iPhone 3GS in perfect conditions, updated firmware from Orange. I had big problems connecting to my home wifi. In recent days, I changed wifi network. So I cut the wifi of my box to create a new network with the Capsule. My desktop computer is connected to the TC ethernet. No worries of network access. The Mac laptop with which I write these lines of distress is connected over wifi. No boredom. The iPhone 3GSof my friend is also connected to wifi. It was simple and quick. But when I connect my iPhone 3GS, not possible. I clicked and sometimes, all the networks disappear.

Here's what I tried to repair this concern:
    • Turn off all network protection. Nothing to do (in addition, I would be mindful that the disk of my TC is not protected).
    • Change the encryption protocol (WEP / WPA).
    • Turn off all other devices so that the iPhone 3GSis the only access to wifi.
    • Reboot iPhone 3GS.
    • Reset the iPhone 3GS(annoying: icons do not regain their place).
    • Resuming a previous backup.
    • Multiple reboots of the router (TC)
    • I also enabled MAC address filtering and have done the same way at one time for all devices, whether wireless or Ethernet, Nothing to do, my iPhone3GS is the only one who cannot find the network, although the MAC address is properly accepted. Another iPhone GS's household is well recognized on the network.

There can be some hardware issue with the same due to which you are facing problem. Here if the manual settings are not working then you have to simply take the same to apple repair center. Where it will get fixed. I think that is the only option left. Sometime this type of issue can also be resolved by running a simple update. You can connect your device with your pc through iTunes and then go ahead with sync. New updates will add a lot amount of stability in the device.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

There are few models which are dealing with this kind of problem. You have to just wait for a firmware update. This type of firmware update are released soon and will give you a lot of fixes with the same. And if that does not help much then you have to provide the phone to Apple Care. Try reconnecting the same to different wifi network.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"