Thread: iPad WiFi Incorrect Password

iPad WiFi Incorrect Password

I am having an issue with the WiFi connection in the iPad which is continuously dropping the connection with the internet and displays the message that the Incorrect Password. After entering the right password the connection get established but later on it get again the same error. So let me know about the solution of it. Thanks in advance.

Re: iPad WiFi Incorrect Password

If you are having the problem with the WiFi connection which is dropping with your device then i will suggest you to have troubleshoot the WiFI which will let you know about the exact reason behind the issue you are getting. So i will advise you to go with the same and find the solution by yourself. Also let us know whether the problem got resolved or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiro View Post
    If you are having the problem with the WiFi connection which is dropping with your device then i will suggest you to have troubleshoot the WiFI which will let you know about the exact reason behind the issue you are getting. So i will advise you to go with the same and find the solution by yourself. Also let us know whether the problem got resolved or not.
    I have already gone through the troubleshooting of the WiFi but did not got much help with it and still getting the same problem of incorrect password. Is there any other way by which i can resolve this issue.

In that case i think you should contact the Apple regarding your issue and let them know about the problem you are facing with the connection with the Wifi. As they are the manufacturer they might be aware of the issue which you are getting and guide you regarding the issue. So do as i said and might be it will help you.

I am having the same problem with my iPad which was continuously dropping the connection of the WiFi and ask for the password. I have tried lots of stuff but nothing was working for me. So finally i walked towards the Apple Store and they have got it working for me by replacing then older one and give the new one for me.

Renew IP address

In some larger wireless networks it may be necessary to renew your IP address. Renew your IP address using the following steps:
    TapSettings > Wi-Fi
    Locate the Wi-Fi network you are currently using and tap

Tap Renew Lease

If the issue persists, try turning Wi-Fi to Off and then to On.

I have gone through all the replies and and appreciate the work and quick response of all the user. I have never expected this much response. I will go through the each of the replies and if found any of the replies working for me then let you know about the same by updating this post. Thanks once again.