Thread: iPod Application not working in iPad

iPod Application not working in iPad

I am having an iPad which is of 64 GB with the WiFi enabled. But now i am getting problem with it. When i get into the iPod application it wait for a while and the it goes back to the Home Screen. This happens every time when i perform the same. I have also tried restoring to the default but nothing happens. If any one can help me with this issue then let me know about it.

Re: iPod Application not working in iPad

First let me know from where you have purchased. Did you bought it from the unauthorized shop or from the Apple Store. If you have bought it from the other then Apple then it might be jailbroken and it is obvious to get the problem like this which you are getting. So if possible then go with the genuine one.

I bought it from Apple authorized store with the bill of it. And as per my knowledge it is not yet jailbroken. Every time this happens when i am tapping on the iPod App icon it displays the other screen for a moment but get back to the Home screen afterward. So if possible let me know what should i do to get rid of this issue.

In this case i can only advise you to hard reset the iPad which is not functioning properly. And after the hard reset the iPad will go back to the Factory Setting. If you are not aware of the resetting of the iPad then i will advise you to go through the below given link which is having the discussion about the same.
    iPad Video App crashing

I have reset the iPad and restored it to the factory setting as per your suggestion but happy with this also. As i have deleted all the songs from the same. But when i am adding the songs to the iPod it is not showing me zero song in the iPad. And i have already added the song. I am not getting any solution of it.

I think there might be chances of the software corruption which is not functioning properly. In that case you should have to update the software of your device which is malfunctioning. Just upgrade the software of your device and you will get the latest version which might solve the issue of your. Thanks

If all the replies are not working for you then i will advise you to contact the Apple regarding this issue. I think your iPad might be on the Warranty Period and can be fix without charging anything. So it is better to ask about the problem to the Apple. I think they can advise you in advance regarding your query.