Thread: Mobile Safari as full desktop safari browser in iPad

Mobile Safari as full desktop safari browser in iPad

I am having a curiosity which i need to solve with the help of yours. Actually as per my knowledge is concerned i know that the iPad is working with the mixture of mobile Safari as regular one. What i want is to change this to the full desktop safari browser. So is there any modification which i can perform to get it working as i want to. Thank you.

Re: Mobile Safari as full desktop safari browser in iPad

As per my knowledge there is no such application or modification that will help you with the same that you are looking for. As it is hard to modify the code of the iPad. I have checked about this on the Apple but did not come up with any solution that will help me to satisfy your curiosity. So conclusion is that it is not possible.

I think this can be satisfied with the help of the Apple itself. You can also ask this on the Apple Support which is having the expert who will go through the problem of yours and give you the solution for the same. So it is better to post your query to the Apple Support and find the solution of your issue. Hope you will like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus() View Post
    I think this can be satisfied with the help of the Apple itself. You can also ask this on the Apple Support which is having the expert who will go through the problem of yours and give you the solution for the same. So it is better to post your query to the Apple Support and find the solution of your issue. Hope you will like it.
    Thanks a lot for helping me out for the issue that i have asked about and let me tell you that i liked this and will contact the Apple regarding this issue.