Thread: iPad application to access Mac

iPad application to access Mac

As i am using the Apple iPad which i like the most regarding it feature. But having some small queries that i think can be solved with the help you people. I wanted to know whether any application has been introduced which will allow the access of the Mac with the iPad itself. If there is any then let me know about it so that i can use it with my device. Thanks in advance.

Re: iPad application to access Mac

For that you have to look onto the Apple Store which is having multiple application that satisfy the query of yours. The application which allow you to access the Mac with the iPad. I am using the File browser application for the same which allow me to access the iPad with the iPad. If you like you can choose the same for your device also.

I am using the "LogMeIn Ignition" application in the iPad which is an application that allows the accessing of all the and data of the Mac from the iPad. I have reviewed other software also but did not liked them much as i have liked this application. So advising you to have a look on this application for once and see the response.

I am also having one solution for the problem of your which is having the nice functionality for accessing the Mac with the iPad. The once which i am talking about is known as the "iTeleport". This tools allow you the same as all the above tools did but this one is little advance for the same. So if you liked it then try it.

Hey thanks for the reply. I have also searched regarding this query on most of forum and come up with the one of the nice tools which is known as the Teamviewer . I have reviewed that this is a nice tools for accessing the application on Mac through the iPad but can you please explain about this in detail so that i can have enough knowledge about it.

TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to PCs and Macs. TeamViewer is already used by more than 60,000,000 happy users worldwide and with the TeamViewer App for iPhone and iPod Touch you are able to spontaneously support your family and friends as well as have access to your own computer with all of its documents and installed applications. Click here for more

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnic View Post
    TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to PCs and Macs. TeamViewer is already used by more than 60,000,000 happy users worldwide and with the TeamViewer App for iPhone and iPod Touch you are able to spontaneously support your family and friends as well as have access to your own computer with all of its documents and installed applications. Click here for more
    I know i am little late for the replies as i have not in my desk from last some days but after going through all the replies that is given and it is working for me.