Thread: iCal alarm issues on Macbook Pro

iCal alarm issues on Macbook Pro

I have a Macbook Pro and it is been installed with Mac OS X. I have installed iCal application and it has two calendars. One is Google and other is Kerio. My Google Calendar alarms for set appointments whereas my Kerio is not able to work or does it alarm. i do not know why is this happening? What could have caused it to function in such way. Please help me out so that I can make the things to work and execute.

Re: iCal alarm issues on Macbook Pro

There is a possibility that a bug may have been causing the issue and hence it is necessary that you do check out for the thing by processing as required. It would be helpful. You need to check out for the application and the feature that has issue. You may the be able to perform and make it function as needed. So do look for the same.

I would suggest you to perform the act that is by unchecking the the option for Disable all alarms. All you need to do is to first check the box and then uncheck again and make the changes as needed. After that restart the system and then look for the execution. I hope it will be very much useful for you and you can then process well for the aspects as required. So do check out.

Try deleting the caches and make it empty. You may then be able to process for the thing and work as required. It will be helpful and you can process for the same as required. All you need to do is to make the aspects to be implemented and make it function as required. It will be great and thus you can work for the thing as required. So work as guided. You will then be able to make required change as needed.

It would be better that you perform a clean install of the operating system and then check out for the thing. I hope you may then be able to get sort of the thing and make the application to function well with the feature that you have. So do check and make proper implementation as needed. You may then be able to get sort of the same and process the required aspects to be performed.

A good option would be to get the installation of the application by getting a fresh new copy of the same. As it is been done you can then make the possible change and let the application to work as needed. There is a possibility that the application may not be proper and hence the features are not responding as required or necessary. So perform for the thing and make it to work.