Thread: iCal 4.0 application crashes on Macbook Pro

iCal 4.0 application crashes on Macbook Pro

I have a Macbook Pro and it is been installed with Mac OS X. I have installed and application that is iCal 4.0. The problem is that when I execute the application it gets crashed. I do not know for what reason. The application totally becomes unresponsive. This is causing a huge issue. Please help me out in order to sort the thing and make the application to process well.

Re: iCal 4.0 application crashes on Macbook Pro

I faced the same issue when trying to sync with Google the iCal 4.0 application got crash and it did not seems to respond well. it seem that Apple has restricted with the thing and may be there is problem from the side. So in order to work well for the thing it is necessary that you perform the check and get contact to Apple support. They will help and guide well. So check out and make the implementation.

It would be better that use time machine and try to restore the folder which could be located at home/library/calendars. It might have got crash by sometime. So all you need to do is to restore the whole file and then check out for the conclusion. I hope you may then be able to perform the task and get execute with the application well. So look out.

I would suggest you to reinstall the iCal application and then check out for the thing. You may then be able to perform the task and make it function as needed. It should be very much needed and essential that will surely let you to get the aspects to be worked. So check out for the thing and work as needed. You may then be able to perform the task and there would be no crash of the application.

Restring the point is the thing through which you can make the aspects to be worked well. It will help you out well for sorting the issue and make the aspects as needed. So all you need to do is to set the device to the restore point and then install the application. Check out for the conclusion. It will be better.