Thread: iPad lost WiFi signal everytime i wakes up

iPad lost WiFi signal everytime i wakes up

I am having an issue with the recently purchased Apple iPad which is giving me some WiFi issue. When i wake up from the sleep mode of my iPad the WiFi wont work. Every time i have to go into the setting of the Wifi and enable the connection which is little frustrating. So if possible the help me to know about this issue. Thank you.

Re: iPad lost WiFi signal everytime i wakes up

As you have just bought the Apple iPad so i think it might be under the Warranty period and issue of the same can be resolved with the help of the Apple. Just contact the Apple store regarding the issue and then let them handle the situation. If the problem will not resolve they will replace the same with the new one.

I am having the same problem as you are getting with the Wifi connectivity. I have gone through the Apple and they suggested me to update the firmware of the Wifi and i have tried the same and the issue related to the Wifi got resolved after the installation of new firmware. So advising you to follow the same to get rid of this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I am having the same problem as you are getting with the Wifi connectivity. I have gone through the Apple and they suggested me to update the firmware of the Wifi and i have tried the same and the issue related to the Wifi got resolved after the installation of new firmware. So advising you to follow the same to get rid of this issue.
    I have tried the same but did not get the Wifi of mine working for me. I have installed the new firmware for my iPad but this is not working for me. Help me more with the issue.

I think that there might be some issue with the IP address which is blocking the things with the same. I will advise you to renew the IP address of your iPad. For that just tap on the Setting and then to the Wifi. Locate the Wifi which you are using with your device. Now tap on the same to renew the IP.Thanks

If you are using the WEP wireless security then this can be possible that you will get the disconnection with the WIFI in iPad. This requires the re-entry of the Password for the connection. This issue can be solved with the help of the WPA or WPA2 wireless security. If you use the WPA or WPA2 wireless security then connection will not interrupt.

A very small number of iPad users have experienced issues with Wi-Fi connectivity. This article outlines workarounds for these issues. Apple will also address remaining Wi-Fi connectivity issues with a future iPad software update. More regarding this issue can be solved with the link given below which is having all the discussion about the WiFi.
    iPad WiFi