Thread: iPad Video App crashing

iPad Video App crashing

I am having an iPad in which i have sync movies with the iTunes. But now whenever i am trying to open the movies i am getting the black screen and also redirect me automatically to the home screen. I have removes all the movies but that did not work with my issue. So i have finally decided to take your help. Thank you.

Re: iPad Video App crashing

I think there might be issue with the Format of the movies which you are synchronizing with the iTunes into the iPad. As i am also the user of the iPad and i have converted the video in M4V format and synchronized with the iTunes and it is working all right in my device. So advising you to do as i have done with mine.

I think this is the problem with the some of the application which is not working properly and having the issue while watching movies. So it is better to sync each application individually. If that also does not work then update software of your device which will make the iPad able to play with the updated software.

If nothing is working for you and you are having still the problem like black screen in the iPad then i will advise you to reset the iPad to its factory setting which will restore the iPad to it original setting that it comes with. Perform the same and let me know whether it is working for you or not so that i can find more solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    If nothing is working for you and you are having still the problem like black screen in the iPad then i will advise you to reset the iPad to its factory setting which will restore the iPad to it original setting that it comes with. Perform the same and let me know whether it is working for you or not so that i can find more solution.
    I liked the option that you have given me regarding the resetting of the iPad and i really wanted to perform the same but having no idea how to perform the reset of the iPad.

This is very simple in case of the iPad. Just click on the General and then to click on the Reset after that click on the "Reset All Settings" this will delete all the data from the preferences and restore the device on to the factory setting. This will help you to reset the screen as well as the keyboard. I think this is enough for you to perform the same.

If all the replies are not working for you and you are still having the same problem then i will tell you that you have to contact the Apple regarding the issue. As i am having the same issue and i have gone through the Apple and the issue of mine got resolved. So asking you the do the same as i have done.