Thread: iPad WiFi and bluetooth grayed out

iPad WiFi and bluetooth grayed out

I have bought a iPad i week ago and now i am having an issue with WiFi of it. Even if the Wifi signal is strong for other device the Wifi icon in the iPad is grayed out and this happens with the bluetooth. When i restart the iPad it greets me with the Connect to iTunes message and take 50 minutes to configure with it. Please help me with this issue. Thank you.

Re: iPad WiFi and bluetooth grayed out

Did you checked that your Wifi is on the detectable mode or not. It might be possible that your WiFi is not detected by the router as it is invisible. JUst on the Wifi and check for the visibility of the same and see whether you are getting the connection this time or not. Also perform the same for the bluetooth also.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambard View Post
    Did you checked that your Wifi is on the detectable mode or not. It might be possible that your WiFi is not detected by the router as it is invisible. JUst on the Wifi and check for the visibility of the same and see whether you are getting the connection this time or not. Also perform the same for the bluetooth also.
    I have tried this already but let me tell you that this is not working for me yet. I have activated the visible mode for Wifi as well as bluetooth but no use as it is yet grayed out.

As it seems that you are under warranty period so without wasting your time you should have to contact the Apple store for this kind of the problem and they will help you with the same. I think there might be some internal problem with the Wifi of your device which can be fix with the help of the Apple Support. Also let us know about the response of Apple.

I have contacted the Apple regarding the issue which you have told me to do and they have checked the device of mine and got it replaced as this is the internal problem with the device. Now i have got the brand new one for my use and hoping that this will not affect the device of mine once again.

How come a brand like Apple can make a mistake like this for their device. As the iPad is newly launched product of there store and it is widely distributed world wide but complaint like this will decrease the trust and popularity of the iPad. Apple have to take care of this otherwise it will be harmful for there market value.