Thread: iPhone 3GS v/s Samsung Galaxy Spica

iPhone 3GS v/s Samsung Galaxy Spica

I want to buy a new mobile phone. Currently I am using a Nokia E91 mobile phone which is running on Symbian platform. But I now I have changed my mind to buy some other brand of mobile phone. I thinking to buy a Apple 3GS or Samsung Galaxy Spica. Actually I don’t have much knowledge about these mobile phones. Please tell me which phone I have to buy, please help me.
    Last edited by Algonkin; 16-06-2010 at 11:58 AM.

Re: iPhone 3GS or Samsung Galaxy Spica

I have a Galaxy Spica which I had just purchased this week. I was planing to go for iPhone before. But I think Spica is lot more better. It score more points towards the price. If you see the features are great and it can be a good budget alternative. Specifically, the advantage of the iPhone is the screen size is slightly higher and you also get option to use many applications in the same.

Re: iPhone 3GS or Samsung Galaxy Spica

The iPhone a good choice according to me. For those who are looking for smartphone running on Android can go with Spica. But for those who need a durable phone with classic look must go with iPhone. It is quiet unique and performance point of view also it is amazing. You get a lot of features on the same. You can enjoy smooth app output and you wont be having any performance problem on the same.

The Samsung Galaxy Junior (i5700) finally formalized under the name Galaxy Spica. It is an great phone with comes with powerful 800MHz processing which is higher compare to iPhone. Galaxy Spica is the latest generation Android smartphone and it is also very affordable. I am thinking from the price point of view.