Thread: Blue Screen on Hyper-V in T410

Blue Screen on Hyper-V in T410

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T410 laptop running on Windows 7. It is not so old. Now what I am trying to do here is to create server. I had installed Server 2008 R2 which on the network computer. I want to connect this laptop on the network and installed Hper-V. But after some time my system crashed. I saw a blue screen there and then restarted the system. This is not happened before.

Re: Blue Screen on Hyper-V in T410

A problem has been found due to which your system is shutting down. If you find a error something like that then you must at first reboot your system. At first you must look for viruses like scanning under safe mode. Then remove any external hard drive you have added to the system. That means remove newly installed hardwares.

Try to install the latest version of your network adapter driver. To resolve this issue contact your hardware manufacturer or your computer vendor for information. A driver update for the same can fix your system. Blue screen is a due to hardware issue or any corrupt software file. You will need to either install the latest version of the software or check your system hardware for any issue.

In my system I found some map memory fata initialization error. I had got this blue screen on my laptop recently and I restarted my system. But that came back again for some. On some forums I found that this is due to some pci shared memory issue on the system. It is really a hardware fault in the system. which is causing this.

Are you using a pirated version of Hyper-V server. If yes then you will face similar issue continuously. Pirated software are never stable and they creates frequent crash on your system. You can first look for the officail copy and then install the same. Blue screen is cause due to missing of some critical system file. Do this note down the error on the blue screen and search for that on google.

I got a issue when I added a new network card to the system. It told that the system is shutdown and it is done to prevent further damage. On checking my hardware configuration I found that the network was not properly compatible with the motherboard due to which the issue has occurred. Run Windows update for that.

If problems continue disable or remove any material out any newly installed software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you're forced to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components then restart your computer and press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options and then select Safe Mode. I think the software is causing the error in your pc.