Thread: Garmin Nuvi 265WT

Garmin Nuvi 265WT

I am thinking to purchase the Garmin nuvi 265WT. But I am not having much idea about it. Also I don't know how to use it. It would be really appreciable is you explain me about it. Any other information about the topic would be grateful. Also suggest me should I go for it, otherwise suggest me some other GPS.

Re: Garmin Nuvi 265WT

The Nuvi 265WT offers a large screen and great performance by a very small price. This widescreen navigator takes you to your destination with its preloaded maps and turn-by-turn directions that speak names of streets. This model adds a crisp widescreen Nuvi 265T includes an unlimited subscription to traffic information and hands-free feature to simplify your travel. Like the rest of the Nuvi 205 series, this portable navigation device is available at an affordable price and is really easy to use.

The spontaneous interface Nuvi 265WT greets you with two straightforward options: Fate and Maps. Touch the color screen to easily look up addresses and services and get voice prompts with turn by turn pronunciation the names of the streets to your objective. The device contains detailed street from City Navigator NT, more than 6 million points of interest (POI), 2D or 3D maps and a retracement speed without interruption while you surf. The digital elevation maps demonstrate shaded backgrounds in high levels of zoom, which gives you a complete picture of the terrain around you. In addition, nĂ¼vi 265WT accepts custom points of interest (POI), for example, school zones and radar, and lets you set proximity alerts to warn you of POIs that you approach.

For the handsfree, the Nuvi 265WT incorporates Bluetooth wireless technology with incorporated microphone and speaker. Merely plug it to your Bluetooth compatible and talk to the handsfree throughout the 265WT while staying alert component to the road. To make a call you only have to dial numbers with the keypad on the touch screen on the Nuvi. To answer calls, just tap the screen and speak into the microphone. Enjoy the expediency of using contact numbers and points of interest with a single keystroke.
    S.P.A.M=Stupid Posts And Message

Like the respite of the series Nuvi 205, Nuvi 265WT boasts a slender and attractive, and fits easily into a pocket or purse. With the rechargeable Li-ion, is suitable for navigation by car or on foot. With the emergency locator "Where am I?" always know your locality. Just touch the screen to know the accurate coordinates of latitude and longitude to find the adjoining address and intersection, and information on police stations, gas stations and the closest hospitals.

Navigation is just the commencement. Nuvi 265WT includes many travel utilities, such as JPEG picture viewer, world travel clock with automatic updating of time zones, currency converter, unit converter, calculator, etc. By browsing through the photos you can download Google Panoramio pictures via the Garmin Connect Web site Photos and follow the map to them. The unit 265WT is compatible with discretionary content enhanced MSN Direct (receiver and subscription required) and free page Garmin Garage, where you can download animated vehicles that show your position on the map. Also comes with Garmin Lock anti-theft characteristic. Enhance your travel experience with optional integrated SD cards such as Garmin Travel Guides for meticulous data on attractions.