Thread: Nike + iPod Sport Kit and the iPod touch

Nike + iPod Sport Kit and the iPod touch

I am planning to buy a new ipod touch but actually i am confused a little bit since i am a very much concerned about my fitness. I workout daily for an hour or two as per my schedule. But i would like to know whether it is worth buying the Nike + iPod Sport Kit and the iPod touch. What are its features and will it be beneficial for me in anyways pleas elaborate i would be very much thankful to you.

Re: Nike + iPod Sport Kit and the iPod touch

The Nike iPod Sport Kit is a great device if you're an active person, especially if you're a runner. In this article, and look how it works and what to expect. After that, well explore the benefits. Lets move the Nike iPod Sport Kit is a combination of technology Apple iPod and Nike technology. Of course, there are many available sources of great music. As with any iPod selection undoubtedly take a tour of the music that matches your mood and your style. Youre not limited to iTunes to find good music, podcasts and video.

The Nike iPod Sport Kit is a combination of technology Apple iPod and Nike technology. It allows people to monitor their activity with a wireless sensor in your Nike shoe and the receiver of the Apple iPod. The sensor detects movement of the foot and sends the data to a receiver attached to the bottom of the iPod. The data collected are transferred to your computer when the iPod is connected and the synchronization occurs.

To use the Nike iPod Sport Kit you place a sensor in a pocket specially designed Nike shoes in your specialty (i.e. Nike +) and then you plug a receiver into your dock connector iPod Nano. The sensor and receiver can give you real-time performance information. You'll get this information right on your iPod screen. And, as mentioned above, you can load onto your computer as well. With the iPod Nike Sport Kit you can monitor distance, pace, calories burned, and the amount of time. The technology is very smooth.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Firstly, you can run your favorite music. If you do not already have a portable music player, the iPod Nano is a good choice because it is small, light and generally easy to use. Second, you can get great training information that you probably didn't have before, including the items mentioned above, including things such as distance, pace and calories burned. You can monitor performance on your PC or Mac. Third, the technology is wireless so there is much less likely or getting tangled up or hurt. simplicity of wireless means higher usability. Fourth, the performance data synchronization occurs naturally in the context of synchronizing your iPod. Nothing extra or special is required.

Just to be clear, you'll need three things to make all this work. First, youll need a pair of special Nike + shoes. Only Nike + shoes have a built-in compartment designed specifically to the sole of the shoe, specially designed for the iPod Nano and the wireless receiver. Secondly, you'll need an iPod Nano. Its obviously small and lightweight, built for the job. Finally, you need the Nike + iPod Sport Kit itself, which allows your shoes talk to your iPod.

There are special benefits besides those mentioned above. Specifically, the data can also be synchronized to nike plus.com, if you care. On nike plus.com you can set goals, view your race, and even challenge friends. This can be configured automatically, again, easy to use is relatively high. In addition, the iTunes Store from Apple, there is a Nike Music section offers interesting content. There training is mixed with the guidance and advice on motivation, which play music. There are mixtures that are professional sports (athlete) created mixtures and podcasts.