Thread: Music player on Ipod touch randomly fast forwards

Music player on Ipod touch randomly fast forwards

I have an Apple Ipod touch and the problem that I am facing is with the music that I play. When I play the music on player it fast forwards randomly. I have no idea why is this happening? It has caused the issue for me. Please do help me out so that I can make the possible changes as needed. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Music player on Ipod touch randomly fast forwards

The problem seems with the firmware of the device. You need to upgrade the firmware and then check for the issue as needed. It will be helpful and hence you can make the things to work well for you and get functioned. So it would be better that you check out for the ting by upgrading the firmware and then make the changes as needed. This may sort the thing well. So check out.

I too had the same problem and I get it worked bu downloading the latest update for the device and making it function as required. So do perform for the thing and process as needed. You may then be able to work and make the device to function with the music as required and that too without any problem. So do process and make the essential aspects to be performed and worked. You may certainly get to a better conclusion then.

It would be better that you check out by performing a factory restore settings. this may then help you out to make the device function as it was when been purchased. So work as required and make it to work as needed. This will surely let you to get to a proper ailment and associate with the required aspect. So check out by implementing the steps and get to a better conclusion.

Service the device to the manufacturer. They will surely help you out and make the changes as needed. This will surely help you out and make the aspects to be worked. So do check out for the same by taking the device to the Apple support and make it serviced. You will then be able to work well with the application.