Thread: How can I get unlock code for my Nokia 6120

How can I get unlock code for my Nokia 6120

Hi, hope someone here may be aware of this process. My family members have gifted me a Nokia 6120 last week. Its really nice phone. Later i found that it is on the 3g network. So i wanted to unlock it now.

Do you guys have any idea how can i or where can i unlock my Nokia 6120 ? Please reply soon, i really need to do so.

Re: How can I get unlock code for my Nokia 6120

Well, in order to get your Nokia unlocked, you need a code that is generated on the basis of your IMEI and device's serial number. There are many sites that provide you the unlock code after receiving the required information, but note that they will charge you something depending on their service. You will need to enter the code with process they suggest you but make sure there won't be any mistake. To get those site, just do a simple search in Google with phrase "Unlock code for Nokia 6120".

Thanks for sharing this useful info mate. I had some similar problem and a little help. Couple of weeks ago i bought an unlock code for my mobile, the same model, Nokia 6120. But after that i got pretty busy and haven't unlocked the mobile. The code is yet kept safe but i lost the process to unlock the device. i tried to get the process but unsuccessful. Could you guys please help me how can i unlock the mobile with the code that is something like : #pw+*** *** *** 9+1#.

* = some numbers.

You need to go through the following steps to unlock your Nokia 6120 with given code:
    • First remove your simcard from the device.
    • Turn on your phone.
    • Enter the code that you have (exclusive of quotes and spaces), be carefully.
    • In order to enter ‘p’ press * (star) 3 times in a row, for ‘w’ press * (star) 4 times in a row and for ‘+’ press * (star) 2 times in a row.
    • Once you enter the code, the phone will display a message saying ‘Phone restriction off’.

That’s it. You are done.

Optimistically you have not at all tried ingoing any unlock code on your cell phone before, because it has a limited number of attempts to unlock that is 5. In case you have tried the incorrect code more than five times earlier than your mobile phone won’t be able to unlock remotely by whichever code. On the other hand in case the code does not work you must get a note appear on display, than forward that message to me. In addition can you type *#0000# and PM me with the information you catch. Remember, you cannot try that code again or more than once.

Many times while performing this action, you get messages stating “Can Not Undo Restriction” or “Not Allowed”, it means that you have tried the wrong code for about five times or more than that on your mobile. While, some of the models limit the same for 3 times. Or, it can also mean that you have browsed roughly searching at someone’s mobile and thought that the code that unlocked their device could also work on your phone. But the fact is that each IMEI numbers differs from each other that indicate each code for diverse phones will be dissimilar.

Quote Originally Posted by Roockie View Post
    Hi, hope someone here may be aware of this process. My family members have gifted me a Nokia 6120 last week. Its really nice phone. Later i found that it is on the 3g network. So i wanted to unlock it now.

Do you guys have any idea how can i or where can i unlock my Nokia 6120 ? Please reply soon, i really need to do so.
    Get the free unlocking service from. Here i found the unlocking code and instructions for your mobile @ free of cost. With the help of this you can unlock your mobile easily.
    Last edited by Kunal; 18-01-2011 at 06:17 PM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed