Thread: iTouch won't connect to laptop?

iTouch won't connect to laptop?

I made a mistake yesterday and now i am having the problem with my iTouch. Actually last night i have kept my iTouch under my pillow and today when i woke up i saw that it is not turning On. I tried connecting the same with the Laptop but could not detected by the Port of Laptop. So if possible then please let me know how to start it again.

Re: iTouch won't connect to laptop?

I don't know that it will work or not but still advising you to take this step. First keep your phone for charging up to 20 minutes and see whether it is charging or not. After that remove the charger and the attach it back to the laptop and see whether it detected by laptop or not. If this will work the let me know about it.

Try to set your iTouch to the Recovery Mode which will help you for taking it back to the Normal. This will make the iTouch to work on the recovery mode and recover the damage cause to it. So go through the same. If you are not aware of the Recovery Mode then check out the below given link for the same.
    iTouch Recovery Mode

I have gone through all the above replies that is given to work with the issue of mine but let me tell you that nothing is working for me and i am unable to connect my device to the Laptop. I have tried starting in the Recovery mode but my device is not reacting to the Recovery Mode. So please find some other solution for me.

When drivers required by a PC's USB interface are not installed correctly or are out of date, an iPhone, iPad, or iPod connected to this computer may not be recognized properly.
    One or more of the following may occur:
    1. Device does not appear in iTunes
    2. Device cannot be restored in iTunes
    3. An exclamation point appears next to the device's entry in Device Manager
    4. iPod screen does not display "Do Not Disconnect" screen when connected to the computer (does not apply to iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch)
    5. iPod is not recognized as a disk in My Computer (does not apply to iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch)

Quote Originally Posted by halina View Post
    When drivers required by a PC's USB interface are not installed correctly or are out of date, an iPhone, iPad, or iPod connected to this computer may not be recognized properly.
    One or more of the following may occur:
    1. Device does not appear in iTunes
    2. Device cannot be restored in iTunes
    3. An exclamation point appears next to the device's entry in Device Manager
    4. iPod screen does not display "Do Not Disconnect" screen when connected to the computer (does not apply to iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch)
    5. iPod is not recognized as a disk in My Computer (does not apply to iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch)
    I have gone through the step that you have describe to work with the issue of mine but let me tell you that this is also not working for me. So if possible provide me some more solution to work with this issue.

In that case i think something serious happens to your iTouch and it need to get the serviced. So without wasting time you should have to contact the Apple regarding the issue of your. As put your weight on the iTouch it seems that you have broken some internal part of the device which can be fix with the service of it. So do as i said.