Thread: Problem while playing music in background on Ipod touch

Problem while playing music in background on Ipod touch

I use an Apple Ipod Touch device and the problem is with the music been plays in the background. When I play the music in background or pause the same or turn of the screen the device automatically slips to recovery mode unless I power up the screen within a minute or two. I do not know why is this happening? I just hope to get a better solution for the same and thus make the device to function without any problem.

Re: Problem while playing music in background on Ipod touch

To get sort of the thing it is essential that you perform a reset and then check for the change. I hope this will surely help you out well and make the changes as required. It could be that the device is not functioning properly and hence a reset will surely help you out well for sorting the same. So in order to process a and perform well it is necessary that you get the things to be reset and work as needed.

You need to upgarde the firmware for the device. This will then help you well for sorting the issue that you are facing and make the essential aspects to be worked. So do check out for the thing and make the necessary changes that is required. I hope this may then help you well and process as needed. So in order to work as required you may need to upgrade the firmware and implement the suggestions.

I would suggest you to take the device to the Apple Support and make the things to get worked or function. You should be able to use the device well then after it is been serviced by the support. They will help you well and make the changes and sort the issue that you are facing. So you do not need to do anything. Just service the device from Apple support. They will help you out well and make the necessary changes as needed.

Perform a hard rest to the device and then check out by restoring it to factory settings. I hope the application or the device will be able to work well without any issue. So it is necessary that you check out for the thing and make work as needed. So do check out for the same and work as required. You may then be able to get execute of the thing.