Thread: Headphone not working properly on iPod

Headphone not working properly on iPod

I use an Apple Ipod and I was playing music with my headphone plugged to it. Suddenly my right ear plug seems crashing and then it did not sound. The audio output was not able to able to receive on the right hand side of the ear plug. I do not know what could have caused this. Please help me out so that I can sort the thing and work well with the device.

Re: Headphone not working properly on iPod

The problem seems to be with the headphone that you have. It could have been damaged or may have loosed the connectivity. You should not try out anything to process. If the device is under warranty then get the device to function as required that is by servicing it from Apple support. You may then be able to function and work as required. So do check out for the thing and function as needed. This may help.

I suppose you should test your hardware and then get to work or perform for the thing. You may then be able to process accordingly. A;l you need to do is to test the ipod touch on dock station. You should send the sound through both channels. If the output is proper with the dock station then it means that the problem is with the headphone jack. You can fix it up by Apple. Check out.

Perform a reset or restore the settings if the issue is with the Ipod touch device. You may then be able to work well with the thing. Try out for the thing and then process for the same. I hope you may then be able to work as required. It would be better that you check for the issue and then perform as needed. It will be helpful and hence you can then try out the aspects as required. So do check out and work as needed.

The problem is basically with the headphone jack and you need to get it replaced from the Apple support. This will surely help you out to get the things to work well for you. So it would be better that you process for the thing as needed and make the essential aspects to be worked. So please help out that may then allow the thing to be performed. I hope this may help well.

The headphone has been worn out. You can get it replaced from Apple support. So give it to the support or dealer you bought. It will replaced well and then you will get a new set. There would be no issue by then with the thing. So get it worked as needed. It will be helpful for you. So do look for the aspects and function well.