Thread: Cannot Connect Internet Through My Lg Kg195 Mobile

Cannot Connect Internet Through My Lg Kg195 Mobile

I am using a LG KG195 mobile phone from quite some time. I am now looking to connect my computer to the internet by using this mobile phone via the usb cable. After connecting the phone to the computer, it shows 2 options and that is Com Ports and Data Storage. Now the problem is that I am not having its PC Suite or either its modem drivers, so will it be possible to connect to internet in my pc with this phone? Thanks

Re: Cannot Connect Internet Through My Lg Kg195 Mobile

First of all you will need to activate GPRS in your LG Kg195 mobile phone and for that you will need settings of GPRS from your mobile operator. Once you have activated it then download the LG PC Suite from its official website. Now connect your phone to the computer with the help of data cable to the usb port. Select a Com port option, incase it is displayed just after you connect your phone to PC. After that install the usb cable drivers for your phone. Now install and open PC Suite on your computer and then put the same access point in the PC Suite as you have entered on your phone settings. Note that the Com ports should also match and then click on create connection. Thats it

You need to download a modem file called usb2ser_2k that you can easily find on google and save it to any folder that you want. Connect your phone to PC and your mobile screen will show Com port and Mass Storage option, so choose Com por. After the new hardware found wizard begins your pc will ask for the modem driver software, so simply navigate to the folder where you have saved the usb2ser_2k file and double click on it. Once the modem driver is installed then create new modem by going to Start > Control Panel and go to Phone and Modem. The new user will see country code number, so for India, simply choose 91 or +91. Now click on Add and choose Dont detect my modem and just proceed for next step. Choose Standard 33600 bps modem and click next. Now select all Com Port where you have connected the data cable. Now list for all modem ports will be displayed on Screen. The Modem which dont have "#" included in name is your original modem. Click on properties of that modem and go to Advance bar at the top tab. You will get an empty box and here you need to put the initialization command of your Internet Service Provider. You can get this easily by contacting your Customer care.